All reviewsrice terracesgrand suitepool villafree shuttledadar gulungfree ricemorning walkrice field walkjungle fishour honeymoonubud cityfamily villarestaurant staffperfect stayshuttle servicecooking classmain pool
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights with a couple of friends and overall this hotel is one i would recommend. With a beautiful view overlooking rice terraces and very modern and spacious rooms, it was really the refreshment i needed during my holiday. The staff were very warm and helpful throughout our stay. I am looking forward to coming back here during my next trip!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ferren Nathania K
General M, Manager at Puri Sebali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Ferren Nathania K

Warmest greeting from Puri Sebali Resort,a Luxury Traditional Resort & Villas

Thank you very much for your stay and choose our resort as your accommodation during your stay in Ubud. Looking forward to welcome you back in this beautiful resort with rice fields view. friendly staff felt like a your home. and I hope we achieved our goal in making your stay memorable by providing outstanding service. we strive to make experience at Puri Sebali Resort one you will remember forever.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Spent 2 nights in this resort with a couple of friends. The resort was beyond my expectations. The staff members were all very friendly; they greeted us all warmly and really prepared the rooms to make us comfortable, in which we did, of course. The food is amazing, i really enjoyed both the breakfast and dinner, it was delicious and they have various options you can choose from and it was also presented very nicely (very instagram worthy too). The rooms were also amazing, very spacious and nicely decorated with also great bathrooms (i'm very sensitive with bathrooms) and i love all of it. a private pool is also provided, overlooking the beautiful rice fields; it was very calming.
Thank you to the staffs for the pleasant stay! I definitely will recommend this to everyone!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Grace S
General M, Manager at Puri Sebali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Grace s

Warmest greeting from Puri Sebali Resort,a Luxury Traditional Resort & Villas

Thank you very much for your stay and choose our resort as your accommodation during your stay in Ubud. Looking forward to welcome you back in this beautiful resort with rice fields view,. friendly staff felt like a your home.'thank you very much for your reviews and recommend stay at our resort.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I went there with my husband and instantly we were impressed at just not only how luxurious and beautiful the hotel was, but also how the staff treated us likewise. We arrived later than our expectations but even so, they welcomed us with beautiful flowers, managed to still bring us last-minute dinner meals which were very delicious and uphold their unwavering hospitality and detailed attention to us till the last day. We loved going on their gorgeous rice-paddy field tracking/tour early in the morning and the tour guide was so kind to take many beautiful pictures of us too if i may add. All around, the resort captured Ubud in all it's beautiful perks from their clean and comforting rooms that make you want to stay in Bali forever to it's breezy air, that in the short time-span we had of exploring Ubud (also with the help of the staff there who guided us along through the local markets and restaurants) they made our honeymoon truly an unforgettable one. We can't wait to go back and maybe this time with a plus one!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChloeMartha01

Dear ChloeMartha01

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Both the place and the service are absolutely amazing !! From the padi field view to the hospitality from the staffs, I would highly recommend this place !! Hopefully I’ll go back to this place again soonnn ☺️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank edwardi107

Dear edward I

Warmest greeting from Puri Sebali Resort,a Luxury Traditional Resort & Villas

Thank you very much for your stay and choose our resort as your accommodation during your stay in Ubud. Looking forward to welcome you back in this beautiful resort with spectaculer view. friendly staff felt like a your home.

Puri Sebali Resort Family

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Went to this resort couple weeks ago, this resort provide such an amazing gateway for people who live in a crowded city such as Jakarta. It provides peace, and modernity with a touch of indonesian culture. It definitely gives me a whole new different experience because of the rice field that surrounds the resort. The manager and all the staff greets me warmly when I arrived almost at midnight. The food is overwhelming , I got variety of choices for pasta and salad as my dinner and for my breakfast I got egg Benedict, fruit platter, toast and juice. The way they present the food is also amazing, just relax in your room and wait for the food to come! You definitely get more than what u paid, I really recommend this place for anyone who's going to Ubud. 10/10

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank KevinA4270
General M, Manager at Puri Sebali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018