All reviews rice fields shuttle pickup reasonable rates star luxury min drive the hotel offers downtown ubud tucked away private pool driver bali nature transport villa peace ricefields midst
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Beautiful hotel with amazing location and really good staff.. Had a great time... wifi was pathetic.. had really bad connectivity..
Away from Ubud center.. however, in the resort, u can simply sit beside rice paddy and have some quite time
Hotel also has free pick and drop for Ubud Center..

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bhanuswari R, Manager at Bhanuswari Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear valued costumer,

Thank you very much for your feedback to Bhanuswari resort & Spa.
However we are absolutely nothing without you.
We always make effort to make the better for future.

Bhanuswari Big family

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Beautiful hotel with amazing location and really good staff..
Had a great time. The services were great.
Amazing food.
We stayed at their premium rooms and it was just outstanding.
will surely visit this place again and would recoment to everyone visiting bali.

Date of stay: July 2016

Dear valued costumer,

Thank you very much for your feedback to Bhanuswari resort & Spa.
However we are absolutely nothing without you.
We always make effort to make the better for future.

Bhanuswari Big family

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Clean and confortable hotel, located between rice camps.
Staff is kind and happy to help.
Swimming pools are clean.
Food is ok, and the restaurant has discount for hotel guests.
Free water in the room.
It has free shuttle to Ubud centre and back.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I was attending a workshop at Bhanuswari resort & spa for 10 days in June 2016. I was made welcome from the minute I arrived (after 24 hr flight), right up to my departure. All staff were very helpful & courteous. My accomadation was excellent, very clean and relaxing. I would highly recommend the restaurant, staff were very friendly & attentive, my favourite dish was the beef rendong. Pineapples, Coconuts, Papaya & other fruits are grown on site.
Nyoman Suweta, the Managing director of Bhanuswari has a clear vision for future development & sets very high standards for hotel catering. He is also heavily involved in the local community. It was very easy to get transport into Ubud from the hotel. Wayan, Inde & the rest of reception, couldn't have been more helpful. Thanks to Gusman, the driver who brought me to & from the airport for his friendly conversation.
Finally, Balinese life is imbued with Ritual, this is probably what impressed me the most about Bali. I will return to the "island of the Gods" in the near future & my base again will be at Bhanuswari resort

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PaulsView16
Reviewed 22 June 2016

This resort is located in Ubud but it takes a 15 minute drive to reach the city center. Hotel arranged transport that takes you to the center. Ideal place to stay if you want to escape the crowds. We had a villa which is very spacious, clean and comfortable. We had our own swimming pool, the bathroom had a shower and a tub. Restaurant was very good, lots to choose from! Breakfast is basic, but tasted excellent!
The staff is absolutely delightful, nothing was too much trouble. They even took us to Tanah Lot to see the sunset. I would also like to point out the excellent SPA!

Room tip: Take the villa with infinite swimming pool that overlooks the rice paddies!
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Bhanuswari R, Manager at Bhanuswari Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Dear Friend,

On be half of Bhanuswari Big Family we really thank you very much for your feedback to our property, we believe that it will help us to be better and better in future.
See you on your next holiday.