Natura Resort and Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Origin Ubud(Ubud)
Aria Villas Ubud(Ubud)
View Hotel
All reviewsplunge poolday bedthe rivershuttle busshuttle servicemain poolubud townclose to naturethe hustle and bustleliving areastayed here for nightswe loved our staymosquito netafternoon teajunglemonkeyspools
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Accommodation was spacious and bed was very comfortable. Overall, the facilities need some maintenance. We had a downpour one evening and the thatch roof leaked. The staff responded quickly to our call to reception. And relocated us to a superior quality villa. The pools were superb and clean. The staff in general had good English and were very helpful. We were staying on a shoulder season deal. It was good value with the discount. It is located on the edge of a steep river valley and would not be a good option for a person with mobility issues.

Room Tip: Villa 6 had leak, villa 9 has good view of valley and forest
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This place blew our minds. These villas are literally hanging in the middle of the jungle - a must do experience.
We only stayed for one night before heading to the islands - shame we couldn't stay longer.

The villas are really cute, well furnished and very spacious.
The balcony we had was to die for - just quiet and peaceful - the jungle experience is really unique (obviously it depends where you come from, we are little Londoners so it really is far from anything we would experience)
The pool was incredible with a breathtaking view and the service exquisite too.

I would recommend this place to everyone as a little retreat - we were lucky enough to experience Ubud town centre and this - we can confirm we love Ubud all in all.
When we went there was a balinese hindu ceremony which we were allowed to follow and experience - wow.
Don't be afraid of it being "further" out - it's not that far and they have a shuttle service.
The balinese think of everything, what great people.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The location of this hotel is breathtakingly beautiful, but it is becoming run down, to the point of it being a safety issue.

I understand that it is in the jungle, and I was super excited about all our visitors: squirrels, geckos, lizards, butterflies etc but the wooden deck on our villa was rotting away. I walked across the deck and my foot went right through, luckily I didn't hurt myself but someone else might because other planks were just as bad.

Of course when we called they came and fixed it right away, but its really beyond patch up repairs and if we'd kept walking on the deck there would have been more issues.

I can't speak for the other villas obviously, maybe the others are better maintained.

The restaurant and breakfast were ok, and the view was incredible. If they could fix all the rotting railings and decking (wood rots in the jungle, it needs to be replaced eventually) I would be raving praises about this hotel because the staff truly are lovely. I just felt unsafe so that we couldn't use our deck area, and on the wooden walkways down to the restaurant and the main pool we had to keep to the support beams because its all so wobbly.

The free shuttle into Ubud is very useful and we used it many times.

We did enjoy our stay as the location saves this hotel, and if they would just spend some money on maintenance it would be the most beautiful and romantic little hotel. My review honestly would have been 5 stars if everything was in good repair.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Louisa R
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We spent 5 days at this beautiful nature filled resort! Food was good, we had a 2 room villa with a jacuzzi!
Staff were always friendly and helpful.
The massages were heaven and the infinity pool looked out into the forest.
The Natura was very comfortable and if there was a drawback it was that there is a need to spend some money to refresh the resort. We had a great relaxing time .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I had a fantastic time staying at this resort. The staff were friendly and only too happy to help. Good restaurant on-site with regular shuttles into Ubud. Beautifully situated in the jungle, it was a great place to retreat to after the hustle and bustle of inner Ubud.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family