“Delicious food, family atmosphere, beautiful garden”
Review of Secret Garden Cafe

Secret Garden Cafe
Ranked #582 of 813 Restaurants in Ubud
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

The surroundings are amazing, the food tasted exceptional, the place has a good feel to it, the only thing is: if you are in a rush to eat and are used to a quick service, this place is not for you.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Doesnt look much from the outside but step down into the gardens with several secluded spots u can eat with views over the fields. The food is superb. They have excellent Japanese and local foods n awesome drinks.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

This is my 2nd time visited Secret Cafe. This time I came with my family. My eldest daughter ordered toast bread eggplant (veggie) and she' s very like. My youngest ordered mango juice and very fresh.
My husband and I enjoyed illy coffee. We're every enjoyed the place, beverage and cofee.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Randomly wandered in here one night, and ended up having one of my best meals in Ubud. We ordered the gyoza, burger and chicken teriyaki, all of which were delicious. The setting is gorgeous too, whether you sit in the swing chairs in the garden or get a terrace overlooking the jungle. The natural insect repellent they provide is also a nice touch/very helpful during dinner. :)

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

We came here kinda by accident. Didn't know what to expect but no regrets that we tried! Had the Indoniesian curry and the set of fish and meat sushi. Very tasty and very creative food! The service was great same like the entourage. Will most definiatly come back for a lunch or breakfast to see the place by daylight!