“Yummy food! ”

Ranked #56 of 892 Restaurants in Ubud
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

A small little warung. Atmosphere is just alright. But food is great! Local pricing. My husband had one of his best pork ribs there! I am happy with my vegetarian campur too!
We would love to be back!

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

We went here for a casual dinner having worked up an appetite exploring the rice terraces around Ubud. I ordered the braised grilled chicken with crispy coconut sauce and was blown away by the fresh, crisp, rich flavours. The rice was also excellent with a delicate flavour, perfectly complimenting the chicken. Definitely will be returning and am whole heartedly recommending !

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We walked past this warung quite a few times before we first went in. Looks are deceptive! Although it is on a busy road there is a quiet little garden oasis downstairs at the back. Over the last few years we have tried a lot of items on the menu, all delicious and freshly cooked. My favourite at the moment is the ayam kalasan. Absoulutely delicious, and a generous serving.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Went there for a quick lunch with a group of friends that I was travelling with. We ordered some Mee Gorengs (fried noodles), Nasi Goreng (fried rice), Ayam Goreng (crispy chicken), Gado-Gado (indonesian salad with peanut sauce), and some fresh fruit juice. Service was fast and food was good at a fair price.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!
i ordered spaghetti papercino here but the taste was so bad. and the prices is doesn't matching with the taste. i had take away but the cover is not in the box. i'm very shock when i got the pasta was covered with onionskin. i request 2 plastic fork but they gave me 2 plastic spoon. i think i will never come there again. ;)