Reviews (1 670)
1 670 results
All reviews raja room the river natural spring pool walter spies hot and cold pools stone carvings buffet breakfast steep steps egg station banana pancakes hotel grounds shuttle bus magical place shuttle service central ubud main pool the hustle and bustle
132 - 137 of 1 670 reviews
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel has some of the most beautiful hotel gardens in Ubud- I am in love with them. They also have a gorgeous therapeutic spa set among gardens and rock pools, complete with sauna, steam rooms and hot and very cold spring water pools. There is also another chlorine hotel pool and a cold spring water pool for hotel guests. The rooms are decent size but older style and the bathrooms definitely need an upgrade, baths are water stained etc. Bring your own hair dryer and body moisturizer. Staff are friendly and breakfast is reasonable. If you love gardens and and therapeutic springs etc I consider this a good value for money hotel set on the beautiful Ubud garden cliffs! 3.5/5

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jem K
Ngurah D, Manager at Hotel Tjampuhan & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Dear Jem K ,

Warmest greeting from Hotel Tjampuhan and Spa Ubud Bali ~ legendary since 1928.

Thank you for taking the time to wrote a great review of our property. It is a great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the service and facilities that we have provided during your stay with us.
These comments are not only made us very proud but it will certainly motivating us to always provide the best services to exceeding our guest’s expectations.
Thank you once again for sharing. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

It is located in a very quiet position. The atmosphere is idyllic! The rooms are big and very clean. The staff is very friendly and ready to help whatever you need! The breakfast is rich and very delicious.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank loizos g

Dear Loizos,

Warmest greeting from Hotel Tjampuhan and Spa Ubud Bali ~ legendary since 1928
Thank you in advance for taking the time to share your experience through tripadvisor. We really much appreciate your kind compliment. Thank you very much for your review and 5 star rating.

We are really appreciated you could share your experience during your stay with us, and thank you very much for giving us a lovely comment about our room , staff and our location. it will be such a big support for us to keep doing the best.

We are looking forward to have you back in our resort in near future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Awesome hotel to stay with family beautiful view staff is very helpful with charismatic ambience really felt touched with the service. Great things to do nearby places well maintained lawn swimming poll

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jujjars

Dear Jujjar S,

Warmest greeting from Hotel Tjampuhan and Spa Ubud Bali ~ legendary since 1928
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor on your recent stay in our resort. Your nice review and rating is highly appreciated.

We thank you for having stayed with us and we all look forward to the opportunity of again welcoming you at our resort in the future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I spent with my boyfriend a rainy afternoon in their hot / cold springs, sold as "half day pass", it was around 140K Rp. fr eah of us, they let us see the installations before making our final decision and the place is simple mind-blowing! you have access to stone-carved hot/cold springs, and let me clarify, those are not swimming pools, the space is enough to sit and relax, and one thing to consider, the water temperatures are extreme, very hot and ice cold! so make sure you enjoy this type of treatment first. Beside the main HOT and COLD springs, there is a couple of 1 pax little springs, an outdoor shower, one sauna and 2 steaming rooms. They provide you with a locker and towels. And you can take a walk down by the river which is beautiful to admire. They do advise you there is bugs & mosquitoes down there. On the Spa area there was none. We highly recommended for adults, children might get bored.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nery C

Dear Nery C,

Warmest greeting from Hotel Tjampuhan and Spa Ubud Bali ~ legendary since 1928

We are more than happy to hear and read your reviews; it is a big compliment for us to know that you had a enjoy at our lovely Spa and thank you so much for taking your value time to write this excellent review. We are really keen of having another opportunity to assist you here and look forward to welcoming you back again at Tjampuhan. Just feel free to contact us directly.

Once again, thank you for having chosen The Tjampuhan and we are looking forward to welcome you back in the very near future.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

My friend and I booked Spa for 2 person at 15.00. However, we arrived late by 15 minutes. So when we came to the receptionist, she mentioned that there is only 1 masseur of female left and 1 male
So I decided to have the male masseur and did Beauty Facial.
So what he did was he cleaned my face, put some toner and oil, then put mask and that's it
Then he offered to message my shoulder which I allow him and he did it for 5 minutes or so. After finished, he did not wipe my shoulder that is full of oil !!!
I really thought that Beauty Facial is something more than just cleaning my face and put mask on it
If thats the case, I could do it on my own or in other place cheaper rather than have to pay for IDR 410,000
I dont know if this is the standard treatment, but the standard is way below other places. I expect something of a higher standard for hotel and spa at this level
I would not recommend this place, with exception if you would like to enjoy the view.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank melanie a

Dear Melanieang

Warmest greeting from Hotel Tjampuhan and Spa Ubud Bali ~ legendary since 1928.

Thank you for taking your kind time to share your experience at our resort.

Firstly, allow me to take this opportunity to express my sincerest regret for the inconvenience that you encountered during your recent stay with us. I do hope this inconvenience not changing your mind to back to our resort.

Thank you once again and should you visit Ubud again in the near future I urge you to contact me directly and allow me to personally welcome you back and ensure your visit is enjoyable and of the highest standard.

Best regards,