Reviews (1 473)
1 473 results
1 226
1 226
All reviews afternoon tea monkey forest rooftop villa apple tv cookie jar welcome home separate toilet turn down service infinity pool rooms are spacious restaurants and bars central location highly recommend this hotel beautiful hotel location is excellent rose petals the main street
164 - 169 of 1 473 reviews
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I went after the new year crowd left Ubud and the low season started. I stayed at it's sister property the past few years and enjoyed my stay. I was pleasantly surprised with my room and the service. Received while I stayed at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang. They greeted me by my name and all service come with smile. The included breakfast was tasty, and so many choices. I ordered Indonesian breakfast each morning and was happy with the taste and quality of my meals. Plus, I could sit, having a meal and enjoy the view overlooking swimming pool and the near by properties. So relaxing and calming with so much greens.
I booked spa package as well with the hotel, combination of massage, scrub, and flower bath. I was the only one at that time, and was given all the time I want to enjoy my bath, my post herbal drinks, and was able to take a shower too. Spa area was on the top floor, a little secluded, therefore it was quiet. I love it.
Service was excellent. I have no complaint.
Would I come back and say at a Komaneka again ? Absolutely!!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank easternjava
Komaneka-Resorts, Resort Manager at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Easternjava
Warmest greetings from Komaneka Resort...
on behalf of team I would like to say thank you very much for your GREAT review on tripadvisor for our services and facilities. what is your mention is all about us.
I certainly agree with your review, especially our colleagues are true asset of the company and we are very proud of we do.

we are all looking forward to welcome you back on next visit near in the future.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

One of the big benefits of this hotel is the fact you can walk to so many things close by - markets, monkey forest, shops and good restaurants all around. The hotel is very nicely designed, simple but stylish, and the rooms are extremely large and very well appointed not so common is such an affordable hotel. Most of all, the staff are amazing - they really make you feel at home and nothing is too much for them to help with. We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Value Guest,

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed here in a suite on the first floor. Dinner was good and the staff was very accommodating. The pool is beautiful and the view isn't so bad either. My only complaints would be the slow wifi and that the breakfast was a little colder than I'd hoped. This place is a 7 min walk to the Monkey Forest and they offer a free shuttle service! We left the resort for lunch and to get $7 massages for the day right around the corner. Nice place for the money.

Dear Travis Y

Warmest greetings from Komaneka Resort...
on behalf of team I would like to say thank you very much for your GREAT review on tripadvisor. thank you for your feedback regarding wifi and breakfast.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Great overall vibe at Komaneka Rasa Sayang. The most impressive part is definitely the pool! It really makes you feel like you're right in the middle of the jungle. The location is so convenient. 10 minute walk to monkey forest and lots of shops and restaurants!

Dear Ashley Alexiss
Warmest greetings from Komaneka Resort...
I certainly agree with your review.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Njoyd our 2 night stay here . The staff went out of their way to help us out . Also the best part has to be the closeness to ubud central , cafes , monkey forest etc which made it extra special . Definitely recommended for couples looking for a peaceful stay in ubud .

Dear Shashank S