“Heaven on a stick.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bamboo Bungalow
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
17091957
“Heaven on a stick.”
Reviewed 2 February 2015 for a stay in September 2014

I was traveling on my own and had the most beautiful cottage for 10 days. My cottage was beautifully decorated, so clean. I had my own pool and breakfast was made for me in my cottage each morning. All the staff could not have been kinder. They took me where ever I wanted to go. Great location. My cottage looked onto the rice fields.
The best holiday ever. Higher recommend Devi's place. Can't wait to go back.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Knockers6...
Perth, Australia
“Heaven on earth - take two”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Our second stay at Devi's Place did not disappoint. Bamboo Cottage was just beautiful and perfect for a relaxing (and romantic) getaway. A highlight of our stay was spending lazy afternoons snuggled up on the enormous daybed either reading a book, sipping on a cold bevy or just having a snooze. Once again the staff were awesome and always willing to go that extra mile to ensure our stay was perfect and perfect it was!!! Can't wait to return...

Newcastle
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Farfarawa...
San Francisco, California
“Perfect stay near Ubud”
Reviewed 10 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

My wife and I stayed in the Bamboo village over christmas for ten days and it was exactly what we needed. We loved the villa. The view of the rice paddies was incredible especially at sunset! It was hard to leave some days.The pool was amazing, the bed was comfy, the room came with a DVD for those nights we wanted to chill, the kitchen had everything we needed to cook and the day bed was our little sanctuary. We liked that it was away from Ubud but a short scenic walk through the back paths to the craziness. Ubud was too chaotic for us and the village of Penestanan was perfect and not too touristy. Ketut and the staff at the villa went out of their way to help us. They arranged transport, cooked meals, ordered delivery, booked massages and yoga. The owner Janni was really fantastic, we could have chatted to her for hours. Overall this villa exceeded our expectations and we can't wait to return someday in the future. Also, the little puppy Denny was the highlight of our stay. We LOVED him and wished we could have taken him with us!!

peergoos
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
“lovey quite place near to busy Ubud”
Reviewed 26 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

For 4 nights we were at the Bomboo cottage, part of the Devi's place cottages in Penestanan, close to Ubud. A few years ago we stayed in a place in the center of Ubud town, but this was preferrable: not too far from Ubud, but nevertheless a beautifull quite view over the ricefields.while cooling-off in the pool that came with the cottage.
Both the owner as well as the rest of the staff were very friendly and helpfull, trying to assist where ever possible.
The breakfast that was prepared each morning in the cottage gave a real feel of luxury, just wonderfull.
In summary: we had a great time over there. Next time in Ubud we will defenitely go back to this place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: great views and frienliness of the staff.
Liked least: the bycicles we hired were not top quality, the motorcycle we rented after this was much better.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing