“Another perfect getaway...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
beautifull shared saline pool
with optional garden shower
Jepun Cottage from the rice field
Jepun Cottage - peace and quiet in the ricefields
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Perth, Australia
“Another perfect getaway...”
Reviewed 16 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

We have stayed at Devi's Place many times - in fact we wouldn't stay anywhere else... it feels like our second home and the staff are like family to us...
This was our second stay in Jepun - this time we spent a luxurious 16 nights. Seriously it felt like we were there for a month or more. For some reason time slows down over there and any stresses or worries you had prior to arriving magically disappear as soon as you step foot on the property. Jepun is beautifully appointed in a way that is both stylish and traditional. Just like last time my two favourite things were the daybed on the terrace and the outdoor shower... Then there are the staff... What can I say, as I said earlier these people have become like family to us. You really couldn't ask for better - they are friendly, professional and happy to help in any way if it means making your stay the best it can be...
Devi's Place is perfectly situated in the village of Penestanan, only 10 minutes from Ubud by scooter. This allows you to fully experience village life and also have access to all that Ubud offers - the best of both worlds...
We spent our days exploring the countryside (we hired scooters), walking through the rice fields, having daily massages at the nearby Cantika Zest spa, and lazing (or should I say relaxing) around the bungalow - either by the beautiful pool or on the gorgeous daybed on the terrace. Some of the best meals we had were out of the little local warungs in the village and it was a real pleasure getting to know the locals.
I could go on and on, but that would just become boring... Seriously, if you want to experience authentic Bali do yourself a favour and book a stay at Devi's Place. You won't regret it - we can't wait to return...

solotrave...
Melbourne, Australia
“Tranquility and beauty”
Reviewed 9 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Another tranquil stay at Devi's Place in Jepun Cottage. There's absolutely nothing about the place not to love; the staff always have a smile and greeting, the views across green rice paddies beautiful, the accommodation very comfortable, the large pool (a few steps from Jepun) a delight to lazily cool off in. Having been fortunate to stay in various cottages at Devi's Place over time, I now feel a sense of 'belonging' and it's always a joy to return.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Solo
Older travelers
IraTazar
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Great getaway rice field view”
Reviewed 14 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We stayed at villa Jepun for 3N and what a great getaway in Ubud! The villa is much lovely than the pics, with attention to details on decoration. Location only 5min by car from Antonio Blanco museum so it's close to centre, yet quite area and private.
The rice field view is superb and we can relax at the salt water pool. Thanks Jani for being a great host! We definitely will come back there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: rice field view, salt water pool, the villa decoration
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
jandapooc...
Durham
“forget 5 star hotels, treat yourself to Jepun !”
Reviewed 10 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I unreservedly recommend Jepun, the staff & facilities to anyone following my 2 week stay ! From initial enquiries & booking, airport transfers, the staff who make you so welcome, special & take great care of you, to the beautiful location of Jepun with stunning views of rice fields, a fantastic pool & very pretty walk ways & garden.
Spotlessly clean, with very comfortable bed, daybed (cushions everywhere), inside & outside showers, little kitchen with everything you might need for preparing light meals & snacks, Jepun is the most delightful 5 star home from home.
During my stay I really enjoyed the freedom of using the motor scooter, exploring, trips into Ubud, or out for an iced latte at Uma Munde & to pick up supplies at the supermarket. Janny not only gave me useful tips with regards driving around, she took me round on an orientation pillion ride which was really helpful.
I had just the best in villa massages (4 in total), such a luxury for a very reasonable rate ! Janny knows where to go for all needs & tastes. Wonderful treatments (ask about the facial in the outside spa) , to classes, restaurants, trips & sightseeing.
I took advantage of having the family driver take me out on several occasions - a buffet & Balinese dancing, the elephant park, the rice terraces, many temples, into the mountains & snorkelling at Blue Lagoon (of which I highly recommend).
There are many places nearby to eat, food can be ordered in or the staff will take you & bring you back, really nothing is too much trouble ! A must is the delicious suckling pig served in Ubud.
There is no TV reception in Jepun. I took my own DVDs, tip make sure they are playable worldwide. A couple of mine weren't , but as there are many to borrow it wasn't a problem.
If there was one slight negative, it was with regards to the strength of the Internet connection & Wifi. My husband & I like to skype or FaceTime daily with each other whilst I am on holiday. This was only really possible if I called him at 2.00am Bali time, when other demands on the Internet were low.
This was my 1st time in Bali & my 1st time staying in this kind of accommodation. Would I go back to both - YES ! ! ! I have only once returned to the same place, but fingers crossed I will return to Jepun in the not too distant future !

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Just everything, it was perfect.
Liked least: having to leave
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Management Response
10 Apr 2015
Thanks Angela, you will be pleased to know our wifi signal has been strengthened with new receiver equipment.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 28 February 2015 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing