3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/08/08
Expedia.comUS$59
Hotels.comUS$59
TravelocityUS$59
All reviews jungle view infinity pool spacious room hand soap rice field view one night stay shower gel big bathtub very nice hotel very pleasant stay great room quiet area hotel is located top floor recommend this hotel walking distance room service
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2021

My husband and I enjoyed 3 fabulous nights at Adiwana Bisma, and we are already planning when we can return. The service is outstanding and all the staff are fabulous. Special thanks to Suma and Mila for tending to our every need while we were here. If you are staying in Ubud, you MUST stay here! Also: the rooftop infinity pool and bar are INCREDIBLE. Trust me!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gusti Swijana, General Manager at Adiwana Bisma, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Dear UniversalAlice,

Thank you very much for taking time to write such a great reviews on Tripadvisor, we all really glad to know that you enjoy the stay. we also appreciate to your compliment to our staff Suma and Mila, it has been shared to both of them and entire team.

We look forward to welcome you back home again at Adiwana Bisma Ubud in near future.

Reviewed 7 June 2021

This is an incredible place, not only based on the location and calm caring vibe ~ super gorgeous infinity pool, overlooking the jungle and luxury lounge restaurant.

Plus AND more importantly, every staff member at this place makes it magical. I stayed 3 weeks and so many people went out of their way to help me, and to make this an unforgettable hotel experience.

From the owner Agus to the GM Gusti, which made sure to introduce themselves, to the care of the manager, Indra and Adhi who worked daily to attend to all details of the best hospitality imaginable. The staff here is smiling and takes care of you ~ Suma, Arya, Mila, Joni, Fajar. Super valuable intern Yuda is a key reason I stayed at the hotel as he professionally and with smiling assistance helped me feel at ease on the property. IT guy hooked me up with some NBA basketball events, amazing, and even met the spa and restaurant folks, wow! Thanks Chef Agus.

It is very rare that a staff reaches out to connect with you so much and does it with such a family approach. I am so grateful to this team and give this hotel my highest review.

Room tip: They have jungle view suites ;)
Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear N2392VGsteves,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your great experiences and we all glad to know our hotel, the facilities, and services from us met your expectation. in this opportunity we also appreciate to your great compliment to all of staff and may mention their name one by one.

Again thank you very much and look forward to welcome you back home again at Adiwana Bisma Ubud in short time.

Reviewed 4 June 2021

Never really write review but this place deserved it. staff is beyond profesional and friendly. The room is spacious, they upgrade our room to rice field which is amazing. the pool was gorgeous loved to hang out there. Their spa also the best highlight of our stay here, so relaxing (bisma healing treatment is the best). thank you Adiwana Bisma.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gusti Swijana, General Manager at Adiwana Bisma, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2021

Dear bianca2021sanchez,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your great experiences during stay with us, we all really glad to know that your stay this time was enjoyable.

Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

We were supposed to have the usual dinner here during our honeymoon. To our surprise, they prepared the most romantic candle light dinner with the specially curated flowers around it. We loved it. The appetizers were amazing, loved the calamari and bitterballen. The dessert was superbly tasty, their special dessert called pistachio was overwhelmingly tasty. Thank you so much for the hospitality, it was a wonderful experience for both my husband n I.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gusti Swijana, General Manager at Adiwana Bisma, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2021

Dear angelsoedharta,

Thank you for sharing your great experiences to other travelers and we all delight to know your romantic dinner experience was memorable as your expected.

We look forward to welcome you back again at Adiwana Bisma Ubud in near future.

Reviewed 2 June 2021

My stay at the adiwana Bisma hotel was amazing. I got the spa treatments that I needed and the food was amazing...

The bedroom was private and our own little paradise.

The infinity pool was especially beautiful, especially during our floating breakfast! Staff was super nice and helpful, and friendly. Megan our waiter was very attentive, and made me a yummy lychee ice tea. Super refreshing!

Can’t wait to stay here again when in Ubud.

-Thea

Date of stay: June 2021

Dear Thea,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your great experiences on Tripadvisor and we all really glad to know that your stay was memorable one.

We look forward to welcome you back Home again at Adiwana Bisma Ubud in near future.