All reviewshill villabamboo villaprivate pooljungle roomgarden suitemain poolthe riverour honeymoonoutdoor areadining tablestayed nightsperfect stayshuttle serviceturn down serviceafternoon teatown centreoutdoor shower
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for the first 5 nights of our honeymoon in Bali. Our room was amazing, pure luxury and by the time I booked they only had standard rooms left so I can only dream about what the others must be like! The staff are excellent, really attentive, always helpful and friendly. The pool is a little on the chilly and small side, but that was a small price to pay. Breakfast was superb and had an impressive range of options, all included in our rate. There is about a 15-20 minute walk into central Ubud, but the hotel have a shuttle and will organise taxis at other times, charged to the room at a very reasonable rate! I would definitely recommend this resort.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

My partner and I stayed here for 4 nights. From the moment we arrived we were blown away by how kind and helpful the staff were, and how incredibly beautiful The Purist is! The photos really do not do it justice. Staying here was absolute bliss, we can't wait to come back again.

Highlights: morning Balinese coffees delivered to our rooms, afternoon tea by the pool, the outdoor bathroom, and the absolutely wonderful staff.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for three nights for our honeymoon and it was just perfect. I cannot fault it in any way. The staff were super friendly and attentive, the villas are immaculate and so well designed and decorated, the attention to detail of everything is just awesome. We didn't ever want to leave. If you are looking for a luxury get away for a few days you must stay here!

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I stayed for six nights in the Garden suite 3. The room was incredibly comfortable, clean, immaculately serviced and the architectural design and artefacts in both the room and throughout the villa adds to the ambience and something very special about the entire place.

The staff are all well trained and interested in ensuring you have a great stay, whatever that may mean for you they are sensitive to each persons Idea of service and that in itself shows how professional they are! It has a happy feeling and you sense they are a great team.
The food is fresh and varied with options that are available from morning to evening.
The pool area so comfortable and private as guests are spread through the many pool and relaxing areas in both the rooms and the shared spaces. It is such a wonderful getaway.
Ubud Main Street is a 20 min walk of the villa shuttle which gets you away from the busy area
And then the wonderful Balinese people and culture and the specialness of Ubud itself the rice fields so close by to wander through! I could have stayed an eternity

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with my boyfriend and it is one of the most amazing hotels we have visited. The facilities were amazing, two beautiful pools, spa, free shuttle to ubud and a restaurant which offered really delicious food. The whole hotel was so clean and our room was made up 2 times a day. The staff at the hotel were so welcoming and helpful and it was clear they wanted to make every guest have an unforgettable stay. The whole experience was very intimate and personal and I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone.