“Favourite Sushi restaurant in Ubud ”
Review of Man Maru

Man Maru
Ranked #306 of 810 Restaurants in Ubud
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

If you love sushi don't miss this great restaurant on your trip to Ubud. We eat here at least 3 times a week!

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

My friend and I were craving some Japanese so of course as you do, we looked up some reviews. The images and reviews online don't do this place justice. Even the menu out front when you arrive is better than online. We ordered a few dishes..
- delicious miso x3
- edamame
- tempura prawn sushi (the rice was an amazing texture,so fresh)
- a meat and kimchi dish
- soft tempura fried tofu with a beautiful sauce and topping
- fried gyoza
- steam/pan fried gyoza (my preferred way of eating)

All up cost about $30 aus.

I only took photos of two dishes which I am sad about because the tofu was such a pretty little dish.

Can't wait to go back to ubud and eat more delicious food here. Definitely a favourite and we left super happy we went into this place.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I was passing by and stop for quick snack.. Ordered sushi pack 10 pieces. It was fresh and the rice was perfect.

Cleanliness is so so, my table is little bit sticky but cutleries and dishes are cleaned perfectly.

Service was okay, the staffs know what they are doing and friendly. Not bad experience so far. Probably will come back later when I am around.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Welcoming and attentive staff, delicious, freshly cooked food, stylish authentic design made our experience unforgettable.we can not wait to come back ...

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

I had a daikon salad. The dressing was tasty and the vegetables where fresh. Amazing gyoza and sushis. Super nice staff