“Great experience”

De-Mantra House Of Yoga
Ranked #224 of 244 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I arrived to Ubud thinking i was just going to stay for couple days and ending up staying more than a month just because of gurú Made and his place de mantra, basically Focusing in yoga and inmersión work. I found at de mantra what i didnt find in other places, authenticity, also almost prívate clases was a plus. Gurú Made is such a great teacher and healer. He is really intuitive, he sees you and put you to work in what you need to.I improved un couple weeks what i didnt in years. Rooms are new,nice and prívate with really Nice view from up to the rice fields, some rooms are understand construction on the building but that didnt bother at all. My experience there grdually became a process of learning and healing in different levels. If you look for a deeper experience more than just tourism or the regular western social Yogi kind of fake places, this is a place to work in different levels in more personal and deep ways, my experience was quiet Magic and mystic realizing within the time that i was going trough a big change. Really Glad and greatful with my experience there. By the way the building is new, thats why theres no much reviews. Whatever you need they Will do their best to satisfy you.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Really competent healer at Ubud Bali.
I am feel happy.
Here I am have Bali usada healing for my reumatic .
Do energy massage and herbal in Bali usada system.