“Delicious home cooked food”

Balinese Home Cooking
Ranked #1 of 861 Restaurants in Ubud
Description: We would like to invite you to our family home to experience how we live and share a meal with us. Located in a traditional balinese compound we will introduce you to the true taste of authentic balinese food.
Reviewed 1 February 2018

While I was riding the bike on the beautiful streets of Ubud, I found this amazing place with the most delicious home made food. Of course, when I travel, I want to taste the authentic food as the locals cook for theirselves. So this is the perfect place. Delicious banana pancakes, pork ribs or just a traditional Balinese food - all are simply delightful. Beautiful place with a lot of great energy. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I had the spring rolls and the pork ribs and they are honestly the best ribs and spring rolls I’ve ever had in my life! Defiantly a must! Beautiful family and lovely place to stay 5 star accommodation and food !

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Amazing local food from Ketut and his son. Soup, salad, ribs - freshly and really excellent. Good vibes included.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Is one of the best in ubud, is not expensive and the food quality is very good. The service is excellent.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We were welcomed into this Balinese family’s home for dinner and were Immediately made comfortable, served great food, presented beautifully by a Balinese family. They explain their culture, family life and food.
This is the real thing. Nothing too fancy, just very very enjoyable. We will make this a stop on every Bali visit.
It is not to be missed.