“My Biggest Fear”

Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
RUSTIC,UNIQUE,VINTAGE
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jacob M
“My Biggest Fear”
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I was almost reluctant to write a good review about this place. I fear the more popular it gets, the less chance I'll have of booking it next time I go!

I loved my stay at the Rustic. It's one of the warmest, most comfortable and visually beautiful places I've ever stayed in.

I read reviews of this place before staying here. I'd wondered what it is that brought so many people to say it felt like home. I myself have never truly felt that staying in short term accomodation.

I now know why. The host, Wayan - an artist and designer is incredibly hospitable and an all round great guy. But beyond that: he's spent years collecting the furniture and decorations for this place, designing and building it. Wayan is passionate about this space; he treats it like his own home; he pours his heart and soul into it.

If you come to Ubud and don't stay here- you're seriously missing out.

27 Oct 2016
Thank You Jake.
Hopefully we can meet soon and be part of our family.
Sunshine3...
“Warmer than home”
Reviewed 30 September 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The place is beautiful oasis, cozy, rustic and full of house charm. Wayan is a excellent host, artist and decorator. The location is very good and surrounded of surprises and great spirit!

Thank you WYN!

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
1 Oct 2016
Thanks Pak Adan,
See you soon.
Ladypfeif...
“Peaceful and secure home sweet home!”
Reviewed 30 September 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Wayan has created a calm and beautiful place in a great area of Bali, close to ubud city center, but far enough away to avoid traffic and heavy tourism. The rental provides security and privacy as well as art and plant life. The open kitchen is a treat, the bedroom is quiet and comfortable. I cannot wait visit and stay again. Highly recommended

30 Sep 2016
Thanks Lindsay.
Aline D
“Beautiful house and excellent stay”
Reviewed 29 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I absolutely loved my stay here. Wyan and his family are very warm welcoming people and friends.

The balcony is the best what I like about Bale Rustic #2 as I love reading my book there, check emails and having breakfast in the morning. It comes with a beautiful little garden with Papaya tree.

The house has it's own little charm which makes it a very comfortable place :)

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
29 Sep 2016
Thanks.
amaialbh
Ubud, Indonesia
“Familiar place”
Reviewed 28 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

And amazing place where you can relax. Its decoration is incredibly nice like the family that share this space with you. They treat you like a Friend and try to help you whatever You need. You can see how they take care of every simple detail of this room. The location is really good, you get to Ubud just in 10 minutes. O really felt like i was in my own House ;)

29 Sep 2016
Thanks.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing