“very good vegan food”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am not a vegan but love to eat healthy, the meal I had was delicious I had the bowl with a little bit of everything. I highly recommend even if your not vegan.

1  Thank shelleyl613

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We love Seeds of Life and we drove all the way from Bingin, especially for their amazing food.
Last year we stayed in Ubud and ate there every day. It really is an unique vegan restaurant, so delicious!
However, today we went for breakfast and we were so disappointed from the service we received. We know it’s Indonesia, service isn’t in any way top notch and that is completely ok.
It was 10 am and they were out of the brownie, papaya crepe, AND pancakes.
The server took forever to appear and bring us water. We placed a big order and he said he will remember it all. Things were forgotten.
Our water glasses remained empty until we were done eating. I asked for more water and he simply walked away, seemingly annoyed.
I got up at least 5 times to get water, silverware, order additional items, and check on the forgotten food. At that point our server had completely disappeared.
We understand if you are busy, but at least show that you care and some kind of courtesy.
Food was still good, but we left in a bad mood.
Better luck next year, I guess.

4  Thank Tzvetelina D
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

This place is so great! The menu was huge with heaps of variety and the food is beautiful! The atmosphere itself is so chilled and positive, you can’t help but walk out smiling. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Yummy food and loads of vegetarian options. Was surprised with the variety of dishes they had.. everything is healthy and raw. Highly recommend

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I was a bit wary at first when coming here because I am not strictly vegetarian. However, I am back for my second visit! I had delicious nori rolls the first time, a “pizza” slice and this time got a trio of bruschetta with three different spreads and fermented veggies on top. So good! Next time I’m in Bali again I will be back here. Please give it a try!