“Calm Sanur - I adore you”
other travellers have booked this property
VILLA PUIT, LIGHT AND AIRY FULLY AIR CONDITIONED 3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH POOL
DINING LOUNGE ROOM IN QUIET AND PEACEFUL 3 BEDROOM VILLA LOUNGING AREA LOOKING TOWARDS FRONT ENTERANCE
Check Availability
POOL AREA WITH DOORS TO LIVING DINING AREA
MAIN BEDROOM WITH ViEWS TO THE SWIMMING POOL
MAIN BEDROOM EN SUITE VANITY AND STORAGE
MAIN BEDROOM EN SUITE WITH DOOR TO OUTSIDE SHOWER
RELAX IN THE BATH IN THE MAIN BEDROOM EN SUITE. BATH SALTS AND FOAM COMPLIMENTARY
BEDROOM 2, FULLY AIR CONDITIONED
BEDROOM 2, WITH TWN OR KING BED CONFIGURATION
BEDROOM 2, WITH QUALITY LINEN AND FRESH PILLOWS
SECOND BEDROOM EN SUITE VANITY AND STORAGE
RELAX IN THE LARGE BATH IN THE SECOND BEDROOM EN SUITE. BATH SALTS AND FOAM COMPLIMENTARY
OUTDOOR SHOWER IN THE SECOND BEDROOM EN SUITE
GARDEN SEATING AREA IN FRONT PATIO
FRONT PATIO WITH VIEW TO THE POOL
LOUNGING BY THE POOL
ONLY A SHORT WALK TO THE SANUR BEACHFRONT
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Keshia R
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Calm Sanur - I adore you”
Reviewed 18 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

From the beginning Chris is very friendly and very helpful when I do the booking process and lucky me, i got special prices on holiday this December. Once we got there He was warmly welcomed us and give the guidance book about the villa and all the facilities, we are urged to socialize with the local people. The bedrooms & bathrooms of the villa is very clean- beautiful with ethnic furniture. My sister and niece really enjoy the swimming pool. I am really glad brought my family stayed in Villa Puti, it feels like home and in the last day i met the helper she's also very helpful. I suggest to rent a bike so you can bike around to the beach enjoying the sunrise/sunset, go to nearest the spa, or cafe. With some of additional details Villa Puti will be Superb place to stay!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
18 Dec 2013
Keshia it was lovely to meet you and your family and I'm please you enjoyed Villa Puti and Sanur. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Best regards,

Chris
nicscan
Adelaide, Australia
“Lovely Villa”
Reviewed 10 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

Our family of four (two young boys) stayed in this villa for 6 nights. We enjoyed Sanur. It is much more laid back than Kuta, and very family friendly. We were dropped at Villa Puti by our driver from another villa in Lovina. It was a nice drive across the countryside (about 3hrs). We were greeted by Chris at Villa PUti and he went through some of the things in the folder. The folder is great, lists of restaurants and any other necessary info in regards to the villa. WE had some fresh fruit and breakfast items left for us for our first morning. TV worked well, Ipod docking station for music and you can buy cheap DVD's in town for $1.
The villa is situated down a lane in a cul de sac. It is quiet. Some lovely touches are the lovely essence bottles in the bathrooms, water bottles to brush your teeth with. The swimming pool , though not huge, it is still great to come back to!! There is air -con in all the rooms. We found many lovely restaurants in Sanur. Always take a blue taxi, it will only cost you about $1.50 to hardy's supermarket. Here you can get heaps of stuff to stock your fridge with. All in all a great villa!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
France
Reviewed 25 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Canada (Kuala Lumpur for now)
Reviewed 30 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Nhulunbuy
Reviewed 17 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing