Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali
Segara Village Hotel(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$188
Agoda.com
Kamuela Villas and Suite Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$128
Emerald Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$167
Trip.com
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$126
Prime Plaza Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

The Oasis Lagoon Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$62
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$103
Bumi Ayu Bungalows(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$45
Agoda.com
Inna Sindhu Beach(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$67
Agoda.com
Ari Putri Hotel(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$36
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$41/night.

Reviews (1 607)
1 607 results
1 211
1 211
All reviewslayang layangluxury escapeslobster brunchocean view suitelarge infinity poolbutler servicesignature massagesunrise breakfastkids clubpool restaurantfishing boatscold towelsin room diningspa treatmentsbeautiful resortmini barhuge room
137 - 142 of 1 607 reviews
Reviewed 11 December 2017

We stayed 3 nights. The arrival wasn't welcoming, only the butler at the entrance welcomed us friendly, the reception staff let us wait without saying hello or offering something to drink. Our garden view room was on the ground floor, no view and almost no daylight. I felt like being in prison. The room itself was ok, but the housekeeping was not good at all. they only came on call and didn't clean well, they didn't change the bedsheets with moskito blood on it and the toilet was not cleaned properly, just a very superficial kind of cleaning. Also they always forgot something: coffee, towels and so on. I had to call reception at least 10 times in only 3 days!!! The room also needs a refresh, many things were out of order: aircon, lights, door blocked... Yes, they fixed it, but who wants to spend his holidays by calling the reception? I don't! The hotel itself looks nice and the location is also good. The pool is big and nice for swimming, but there are not enough daybeds - and they are all very very close to each other. The beach is very very small (not at all like on the pics) and also here the daybeds are very limited, so it can happen you find not a single free daybed and have to go back to your room. The water is not clean at all in front of the hotel, so we didn't feel like jumping in the sea. Breakfast was good, but nothing special for a 5*, but we liked the lunch and the service at the beach restaurant. The Spa is expensive, but I had a good signature massage. If the service was better and if they cared better for the rooms, this would be a nice hotel for some days, but it is not the perfect beach place as it seems on the pics. We prefer quality before quantity, so that's why we wouldn't come back to the Fairmont Sanur. What we liked at the Fairmont Sanur? The balinese coffee in the room was great!

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank safraviaggi
Niall C, General Manager at Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear safraviaggi
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and feedback on TripAdvisor.
I was very disappointed to read that you did not have an enjoyable stay and that you found some areas of our hotel lacking in terms of service and standards. My most since apologies for these shortfalls in product and service, this is certainly not the stay experience we wish our guest to have.
We have completed a thorough internal investigation as to where we went wrong and what areas may need improvement – thank you again for sharing your comments and allowing us the opportunity to identify areas of our service standards that may need enhancing.
Again our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you faced during your stay.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Everything within Fairmont Sanur Beach was perfect. I have stayed at many places where I have said that the staff were very cheerful and helpful, but those at Fairmont were truly exceptional.

The room was very spacious, and the balcony area just as spacious and enjoyable. I was pleasantly surprised with the luxury Le Labo Rose 31 shampoo, conditioner and other body products in the bathroom. I'm not normally a big fan of rose scents, but this one I liked.

The breakfasts were huge - standard fare like bacon, eggs, cold meats, vegetables and fruit were delicious and plentiful, and the coffee was great, but each day also had seven or eight different Asian and European meals to choose from as well.

As I sleep less than my wife, it was extremely handy having a spare TV in the balcony where late at night I watched many movies on the satellite movie channels - but it did lead to my only complaint when I was leaving. I said, "You have Fox Movies and Fox Sports, how about having Fox News too? Every other news channel you have hates Donald Trump".

The pool area was fabulous, and my wife and I often made use of the Happy Hour in the upstairs afternoon tea area, where we often ate our favourite snacks of French Fries and Satay sticks. The other feature was the two chaps playing their Balinese bamboo instruments every afternoon at 3pm. At first they sounded unusual, but after a few days they became a real treat that both my wife and I were looking forward to.

We also made use of the very handy shuttle service to the supermarket/department store 1.5km up the road, though there were quite a few shops close to the hotel on the main road, and behind the hotel along the beach path, where I would be constantly going to buy UHT Chocolate Milk and UHT Coffer drinks for our fridge.

But what we really appreciated was the constant number or people cheerfully visiting our room to do beds and towels in the morning, then to check snacks, then to check drinks in our fridge, then to give us bottled water, then to turn down our beds and lower our balcony blinds - often followed next day by phone calls to see if we were happy with the service and if there was anything else we wanted. People were going out of their way to make us feel special wherever we went.

Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
Niall C, General Manager at Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Renato157
Thank you so much for your excellent review of the Fairmont Sanur Beach, Bali.
I was so pleased to share your wonderful feedback with my team, we are most appreciative for your review of our beautiful property & engaged team.
I appreciate your comments on our small but important touches that made your stay so special. We realize how important your vacation is to you both and it is our mission to ensure that we are able to continue to create meaningful value for our guests coupled with unique local Balinese experiences.
All your friends and the team here at the Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali Beach Bali look forward to welcoming you back, once again, in the near future.
Thank you for allowing us to turn your moments into memories & see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I love the luxury touch. Lounge, pool, and rooms were all excellent. Both One bed room Villa & huge standard room were giving me different experiences. But all was grande.

Breakfast: more than enough. Custom order and buffet were all handled with nice service. The view at the breakfast area was very nice. So you can both experience in room breakfast & breakfast at the Restaurant

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hartyo Wismadi J

Dear Hartyo Wismadi J
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your vacation at the Fairmont Sanur Beach, Bali.
We are all thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I think you summarized, essentially, what we try very hard to deliver every day - exceptional, memorable service which goes hand-in-hand with all of the wonderful facilities our resort has to offer.
Sanur is indeed the most “Authentically Balinese” part of Bali, and we are delighted to be located in the heart of Sanur. Our guests love the location and I believe once you stay in Sanur it’s easy to see why guests return time after time to this part of Bali and stay at our beautiful resort.
We sincerely appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you back, to the ‘Island of Gods’, in the near future.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

With such competition in the luxury resort market these days, it can be difficult for properties to stand out from the crowd.

Fairmont Sanur Beach achieves this and more. Although the resort itself is well located and the rooms and facilities are what one would expect in this price bracket, what clearly placed the Fairmont very high in our estimation was the staff.

Friendly, courteous, always willing to help ....... not one member of staff, from the gardeners to the managers, failed to greet us each day with a smile. Never did we feel neglected nor, conversely, over-serviced. Our every need was met quietly and calmly, one or two tiny hiccups were dealt with immediately and our stay in the resort can simply be described as being made to feel like family.

I cannot over-emphasise how wonderful the staff are and they deserve to be recognised for the excellent service they deliver.

Our stay was extended (thanks to Mt Agung!) and the front of house were very accommodating to ensure the days we remained unable to leave Bali didn't break the bank!

Our room was located on the ground floor. Though it may defy conventional wisdom, we found during our stay it preferable to a "room with a view". After a day languishing poolside or shopping in the surrounding streets of Sanur, to quietly relax with a glass of chilled wine with the manicured tropical gardens an arm's stretch away was far preferable to a glimpsed view.

The room appointments and décor were pleasantly relaxing and suited our needs perfectly.

If you are seeking a destination where beautiful serene grounds unfold to one of the best waterfront infinity-edged pools in Sanur, the Fairmont and it's staff will exceed your expectations.

If (when) we return to Sanur Beach, it will be the staff of the Fairmont that makes our decision of where to stay so much easier. The management of the Fairmont should congratulate them for making our stay - a holiday. Your point of difference is your staff - nurture them.

Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
3  Thank Michele_and_Gary

Dear Michele_and_Gary
Thank you for choosing Fairmont for your vacation. I am delighted to read in your detailed review, how amazing your experience has been, here at Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali ; and above all, that my team went above and beyond to make your stay just perfect. I appreciate that you have mentioned the service that the team offered was the highlight of your stay; I know the team will be pleased to hear your positive comments, as this is one of the measures we consider to encourage our team to continue to provide the best, at every moment.
I invite you to continue discovering our Fairmont world and of course, to return to this, your home away from home on the ‘Island of Gods’.
Thank you for allowing us to turn your moments into memories. See you again soon!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Fairmont Sanur Beach in Bali was the last stop of our honeymoon trip and it could not have been better. It was an absolutely amazing experience. Great staff, great location, great facilities, great food, etc.etc.
From making the reservation, through the arrival, the entire stay and until the departure all was perfect.
Thank you Fairmont for making our honeymoon unforgettable!
If we have the chance to visit Bali again, we already now where our home is!
Thanks!

6  Thank NaBoSt

Dear NaBoSt
Thank you for choosing Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali for your recent honeymoon stay to the ‘Island of Gods’ – Congratulations to you both once again!
It is a pleasure to read that you had a wonderful and unforgettable stay with us. We value the time you invested in writing this comment, as we faithfully believe that it is through the perception of our guests that we can constantly improve the quality of the services we offer every day.
Thank you once again for your recommendation and please do, return soon to this, your new ‘home-away-from-home’ in Sanur, Bali.
Thank you for allowing us to turn your moments into memories.