All reviews shared veranda sun beds by the pool air con tucked away comfortable bed lovely guesthouse balinese family hot water lovely pool area highly recommend staying here lilla warung tv channels clean rooms perfect stay excellent breakfast night market decent size
Reviewed 25 October 2018

A very nice hotel, lovely rooms (although no tea/coffee making facilities). A great pool area! The staff kept the kitchen open later for us as we'd just arrived. Food was food. Only complaint was that the staff were less good with tourist information and we were told the wrong price for the taxi booked for us. It's close to the shopping area but it took us a while to find the beach.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2018

Rooms all spotless, and nice, simple, café style food available all day. Drivers all spoke good English, and were very helpful. all in all a highly recommended little hotel close to the beach in Sanur.

Room tip: Room 6 is a lovely little self contained detached bungalow right next to the pool.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Me and my partner were here in the 2nd week of september. Very friendly and efficient staff. Special mention to Shanti. She is always cheerful and very helpful.
Clean and big rooms . The bathroom is large but in need of a new look.
Most tours , taxis etc can be booked from the reception.
Set menu breakfast included in our room rent was good . We had dinner at the restaurant. limited menu , but we enjoyed the the food.
A great value for money place to stay which i would recommend without hesitation.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Nice clean and new little hotel. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful and would do anything they could to make your stay enjoyable. In a nice quiet street about 10 mins walk to the beach, lots of food and shopping opportunities not far. Breakfast was lovely, couldn't really fault anything. Grounds were well maintained, nice pool area and cute decor throughout the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Only stayed the 1 nite as I had a early start the next day.
I had arranged airport pick up and was greeted at the airport by the friendly Wayan .
I was on a evening flight and didn’t get to Sanur House til just after 10.30pm where a lovely receptionist checked me in and showed me to my room.
Rooms are next and tidy and the bed was very comfortable, wifi was good also.
I got a good nites sleep due to this quiet location.
They serve a simple breakfast in a quiet location overlooking the pool.
The only negative I found was that the toilet was a little close to the door in the bathroom other than that it was a delightful stay with delightful people.

Date of stay: August 2018