“Fantastic Staff, made to feel at home. Lovely...”
other travellers have booked this property
The Pool Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Pool
Kitchen
rest on one of the day beds
Dining Room
Just a few steps to the pool
The Pool
step into the garden
'Rain man' in his pond
The 4th Bedroom
Main bedroom — luxuriate...
Main bedroom's bathroom
The second bedroom
2nd Bathroom
The 3rd Bedroom
Bathroom with exquisite mosaic work
Veranda and bar fridge
The splendid garden in evening light
the beautiful Buddha...greets you each day and farewells you as you leave, hopefully, to come again.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Joy C
Wellington, New Zealand
“Fantastic Staff, made to feel at home. Lovely surroundings.”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

As a group of seven we stayed for seven (7) nights at Villa in Sanur. Shelley, the owner was amazingly helpful prior to our stay with information regarding the area and assistance with booking.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the garden gave us great delight., especially at night.
Kumu, the lovely lady who looked after us, and our driver, Puta, went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Kumu cooked the most amazing breakfasts, crepes, scrambled eggs, homemade bread, & fresh fruits. Puta could not help us enough with ideas of where to go and his patience when waiting for us was remarkable.
The walk to the beach was abit further than we anticipated.
The outside fridge to store our beer/wine was a lovely bonus.
We recommend to all who are considering staying.
Many thanks to all who ensured our stay was memorable.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Nov 2014
So delighted you were able to spend some time there... And the area and your trips about were such fun. Please... come and visit again.
Best wishes, Shelley
Hong Kong
Reviewed 29 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
29 Apr 2014
Thanks, Dorrie. What's so delightful about your review, besides the very welcome and lovely comments, is that you really got the feel of this special place. And that you appreciate the artistic touches that enchant but don't overwhelm... I'm thrilled. Do come and see us again.
Sydney
Reviewed 29 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
29 Mar 2014
It's really great to hear that you had such a wonderful time. I know that Komang (and Komang) enjoyed meeting you all and am sure will be delighted to welcome you back. She was particularly thrilled you liked the meal she made and is building her repertoire (as we speak!). We try to make it that mix... being looked after without intrusion. And yes, I think it's beautifully located (biased? me?). Come back again.
Switzerland
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
13 Mar 2014
We were really happy to greet you again. It's always nice to hear that our guests enjoy their stay... so thank you for posting your comments.

The lovely thing about the villa's personality is, as you say, that it's distinct and interesting yet I know that it's not too distracting — guests feel at ease there! Plenty of space to do what you'd like...which could well be to lie by the pool and gaze at the sky or read or swim...or get energised to go exploring Sanur surrounds.

Do come again!
Warm best
Shelley
Perth
Reviewed 28 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway
28 Jul 2013
Kerry... I am truly delighted that you so loved your stay. And thank you for your beautiful description of your time at Villa Sekala.
I know that wonderful early mornimg time myself, as well as the lovely chats and also the joy of sitting quietly and drinking in the day...
I hope you get the chance to visit again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing