“A wonderful place to stay and relax.”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom 1 - King size bed
Balineese Gate to Outdoor Shower
Room 2 - Double bed
Room 2 - Double bed
Room 2 - Bathroom indoor & outdoor showers
Garden shower in each room
Kitchen, oven, hob, microwave, fridge freezer
Dining Area
Living Room
Bedroom 3 - Super King Size Bed
Bedroom 3 - Super King Size Bed
Gazebo
Gazebo
Pool at Twilight
The private entrance to the beach
Room 3
Kitchen & Dining Area
Sanur Beach at Kejora
Driveway
Boats & Volcanos
Ceremony in Bali
Mr and Mrs Nemo
Anyone for a Hat?
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
821dianne...
Geraldton
“A wonderful place to stay and relax.”
Reviewed 3 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Great Villa with all mod cons. Just a small suggestion to make life a bit easier would be to have instructions how to use the safe. Also window tinting the lounge room might help with cooling the area down as the A/con works overtime during the peak of the day. /the blinds over the window and one outside were a great help but the area without any blinds, drapes or tinting became very hot.
Lovely in the bedrooms no complaints there.
Wi is a great asset also.
Sorry we missed meeting you Vanessa.
Will come again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The closeness to the beach side markets and great having security on the door.
Liked least: probably the heat but what one expects in March.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
7 Apr 2016
Hi Dianne
Thank you very much for your feedback. I too am sorry we didn't get to meet. We could have compared our surgery scars!
We have just changed the air conditioning unit in the living area which has made a big improvement to the temperature. I am also looking into some window film to help too. It has been a very odd rainy season and continues to be very hot in Sanur at the moment.
I hope to meet you next time,
Vanessa and the team
Robin H
Poole, United Kingdom
“Stunning Villa in a perfect location....so sad to leave!!!!”
Reviewed 5 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Within two seconds of arrival, I was patting myself on the back. A natural sceptic, I thought the pictures and reviews were too good to be true. How wrong I was! This place was just incredible and I'm definitely returning. I will attempt to do this villa justice without writing a book:

Bedrooms: Plenty of space, great air conditioning. Unbelievable beds, wish I could have taken mine home! No shortage of comfy pillows. First time I have had two showers in an en-suite. I never did tire of using the outside one.....a great feature. Rooms were cleaned every day and always left immaculately.

Swimming Pool and outside space: Plenty of opportunity to be very comfortable in either sun or shade. Pool exceptionally clean and lovely temperature. I already miss going for a leisurely dip and being able to see beautiful birds at the same time.

Kitchen/living area: Had everything we needed. Never ending supply of clean/cold water. Like the rest of the villa, cleaned every day. Did not watch much TV but noticed that there were lots of channels. Very comfy sofas.

Location: aside from the villa itself, its location was a major plus for me. We were a one minute walk away from a glorious beach with incredible views of a volcano. There were no issues with finding sunbeds because Kejora villas have their own private area. I still find it quite surreal that I could use the free wifi while tanning (okay, burning) myself. A very very relaxing beach, by the way. Plenty to do but lovely and quiet.

There are so many interesting shops, markets and restaurants near the villa....so no problems getting bored eating or doing the same thing twice.

We had first class communication with the owner of the villa. Nothing was too much trouble for Vanessa. A big thank you for helping organise day excursions in and around this beautiful island. You really contributed towards making this holiday a truly memorable one.

Liked best: The whole experience
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Mar 2016
Wow sounds like you had an amazing holiday. Its great to hear.......
Hope you can come back again very soon,
Vanessa, Wi, Arie & Kadek
Rebecca B
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Found paradise!”
Reviewed 23 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

The villa was fantastic in a brilliant location - just half a minutes walk to the beach and a minutes walk to the main road where you can find money changers, ATMs, lots of bars and restaurants and plenty of taxis. The villa itself is more than I could have asked for, all rooms have air conditioning. The bedrooms have big comfy beds, built in wardrobes and a built in safe and lovely bathrooms. The pool is the perfect size for cooling down and if you aren't a beach goer, the garden receives sun for the majority of the day. The kitchen has everything you need to prepare a breakfast, lunch or dinner however there are so many places to try within walking distance or a short taxi ride. The lounge has comfy seating, a tv. sound system and the villa has wifi. The staff on site are very friendly, helpful and speak very good English. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Sunar was a brilliant place to have a base and from there you can easily travel to the entire island. Hiring a driver for the day was a really good way to see Bali and made our trips interesting as he was happy to chat and answer our questions about the island and the culture. The staff at Kejora put us in contact with someone who we then used for our entire trip. The driver also put us in contact with people when we were staying in the north of Bali (Lovina) so arranging a boat to see the Dolphins at sunrise and again to go snorkelling worked out to be very cheap and hassle free.

Bali is beautiful and the people friendly. I felt very safe for the entire time.

I truly hope to be visiting Bali again in the near future and won't hesitate to book Kejora for my trip.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, the people, the place.
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
29 Feb 2016
Wow it sounds like you had a fantastic time in Bali. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Sixteen Kejora.
Vanessa, Wi, Arie and Kadek
Amanda S
Sydney
“Our Bali home away from home .”
Reviewed 14 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Love love love the time we spend at 16 Kejora ! The villa is so comfortable it feels like home, so much so, we're on to our 4th stay. Everything from the location to the helpful staff, it's just fantastic . Each year we look forward to spending time at 16 Kejora.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
24 Feb 2016
Thank you Amanda, it's always lovely to see you and catch up on news. It was also nice to meet the kids, I think they enjoyed their first trip to Bali.

Best wishes to you all
Vanessa
jannibee
Benitachell, Spain
“Perfect for our group”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I travelled from Spain to meet up with my family from Australia for Christmas and this villa suited us perfectly. There was enough space and privacy between each individual room and the outside area was shady and comfortable. Restaurants and the beach were both close, which for me was a huge bonus as I broke bones in my foot before I went and was hobbling in a big heavy protective boot. Vanessa the owner kindly suggested I went early into the villa due to my incapacity, and while there the whole staff, especially Wi the manager, were immensely helpful with all our requests from wheelchair hire to lifts home for me in the golf buggy! Thanks to all of you!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Accessible to all we needed
Liked least: Only space for two sunbeds
Travelling group: Extended Family
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
6 Jan 2016
Thank you very much for your feedback. I know that with your unexpected injury that your time was going to be a little more difficult. I am really pleased to hear that Wi and the team were able to help.
We wish you a speedy recovery and a very happy and healthy new year
best wishes
Vanessa, Wi, Arie and Kadek
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing