See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 January 2017

I enjoyed my long stay here. Its quite, the staff are all really nice, the location is really good, the drivers are friendly. The place is dated of course, but i like things simple. I hope i can stay here for a third time soon

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

They stole 200 USD from my friend. This is unacceptable, don't stay here. It was someone from the staff because we always locked the door , and the door had no signs of being forced.
Staff seemed to be nice, but appearances can deceive.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Marieli C
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night between flying into Bali and catching a fast boat to Lembongan. The location was convenient as it was quite close to the fast boat harbour, and only a five minute walk to the water and lots of decent beachfront restaurants. The room however smelt musty, the hot water didn't work and there was a large gecko in our bathroom (though that didn't bother us). Free breakfast was included with our room, the Indonesian option tasting great whereas the continental option offered was definitely inferior. Although very cheap for a means to an end, I don't think I would stay here if I were to spend a few nights in Sanur

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2014

It seemed ok. We basically had the pool and the entire top floor to ourselves. ..not bad, right?
Anyway, my girlfriend had 2,000,000 rupiah taken from our room. The door was solid and wasn't damaged which means that the money was stolen by someone with a key. I spoke a lot with the owner after this to try and resolve the issue and he told me there are only two keys for any room: we had one and the other was apparently safe and secure behind reception. Sooooo it must have been the staff/cleaners, although the cleaners were all innocent looking kids, terrified of their boss when he was interrogating them in front of me.

Beware if you stay here. Happy travels!

Date of stay: October 2014
11  Thank ElenoreK4
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a little find, nearly on the beachfront in Sanur. It was a welcome relief to find a small hotel away from the many high costing resorts at a fraction of the price. You get real value for money here, large room, clean bathroom, swimming pool, friendly staff. Contrary to other reviews, our room did not smell and the air conditioning worked a treat. And all at 300000 rp a night. Bargain. Included is a lovely breakfast of fresh fruit and toast with coffee and refills if required. Unfortunately one of our souvenir wood carvings was accidentally broken by housekeeping- but they were honest and drove to a nearby village to mend ours and paid for a replacement also. We certainly did not expect to get a new one and the old one back, which had been mended and polished up nicely (you can't even notice the break now). Incidentally, housekeeping did come once a day. Overall, for the price paid, we were extremely happy and cannot understand the negative reviews on this site. If you are a backpacker looking for accommodation, look no further. If you want a romantic stay in a high class resort, this is not for you!

Date of stay: September 2013