“Excellent Villa, Fantastic Location, Awesome...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Eltigo
Perth, Australia
“Excellent Villa, Fantastic Location, Awesome Staff.”
Reviewed 18 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We were very happy with our stay at Villa Betutu. Staff were great - especially Dayu who went well above and beyond during our entire stay. She even drove me around to help me run some errands and do shopping etc. Villa was very clean, great facilities, pool fence up without asking knowing we had littlies. Location of Villa is on the beach one side and main road on the other but still so quiet and tranquil. Felt very safe and very happy here. The bedrooms are separate so not totally suitable for young families. We were happy to have the kids in the room next door though, they were locked in and we used a monitor so I was happy. We will definitely be back. Thanks Chris, Tina, Dayu and housekeeping team.

markM2706...
Sydney, Australia
“What an amazing place - and such great value”
Reviewed 26 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

I stayed for a week recently at Villa Betutu. I have stayed in numerous five star hotels and other villas in Bali. This was the best experience and by far the best value for money. The Villa is beautifully presented, well located and serviced by very attentive staff . I found the beach being so close (and some fabulous restaurants) such a good feature of this villa. It is spacious and I really appreciated the bathrooms showers being in-doors not half outdoors. The Air conditioning keeps the villa comfortable at all times and the pool is just superb. I will go back here often as it was the best value for money I have experienced in Bali and I like the fact that it is in a security area.
Thank you Chris and your superb team.
Marcus Green

Greater Perth, Australia
Reviewed 23 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

PerthWAKa...
Perth WA
“Great Villa - Fantastic Location”
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Often stay in and around this part of Sanur as all my favourite restaurants are nearby. Also very close to beach walk, markets and shopping. Villa was great, 3 beds, 3 bath provided us with enough privacy for 2 families to share. Thank you Chris and Tina (Mgr) for helping make our stay so lovely.

Your age range 35-49
nickem201...
Cairns, Australia
“Super Villa”
Reviewed 17 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Loved this villa, its the 4th we have stayed at in this area and the best. Great location quiet and tucked away yet close to beach and good access to main street for walking to shops and restaurants. Beautiful pool very clean and tidy. We stayed using 1 bed only as a couple on a special rate off season, much prefer this than a hotel. Small negatives, mentioned to Tina ( villa manager ) so I am sure they will be sorted but master bed was uncomfortable and squeaky and the cleaners seamed to hang around for too long. This may not bother some people but we like our privacy in this environment and would probably say not to bother with daily service next time, especially on our last morning. Anyway as I said I am sure this is something Tina and Chris will correct in future. We will certainly be back.

Management Response
23 Feb 2017
Hi Nick,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for Villa Betutu.

We have only just taken over this Villa so we do appreciate the feedback so that we can refine our guests experience.

We were aware of the mattress situation and new ones have already been ordered to replace those currently in the Villa. I'm sure you'll find these much more comfortable when next you visit!

And we have also talked to the staff about their service, and now they depart the Villa as soon as their job is done. It is always an option to have them service the Villa on a less regular basis, should it be required.

Thanks again for your feedback and welcome back to Bali Sanur Home when you next travel to Bali.

Regards,

Chris
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing