All reviews ketut sunrise guests garden pool
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We had the best time here. It was very quiet whilst we were there last night and along with the owners Diethard and Gerlinda (I think, sorry, I'm terrible with names). The pool, the view, the rooms, the food, the gardens, the staff, the massages, the sunrise. Oh wow. Such an unexpected and beautiful night for my wife and I after stopping and checking out a few hotels in the area for the night, we chose Felicianas and we're very glad we did. It's a shame we only had time for one night on the way through to Tulamben. The owners made us feel very welcome and at home. The guests eat together in a family type dining room and although some might find that awkward, we had a lovely chat and shared a few meals with some new friends.
We have been traveling on a middle range budget and although we had a scooter and the opportunity to eat outside of the property, we chose not to as the first lunch was delicious, so we stayed to eat the rest of our meals there and swim in the amazingly gorgeous pool next to the ocean. At night, there was a few micro bat's drinking from the pool whilst we swam in it, very cool experience that reminded us that we were in the tropics and that how clean that pool water must be. No chemicals and very soft water, feels like you barely float in it. Don't ask me how they keep it clean. Amazing. Heaps of wildlife including birds, bugs, bat's, cats and fish. Just a wonderful place to relax and get back to nature in complete comfort.
For whatever reason, very few tourists along the north east coast on this trip. Apparently an active volcano spitting a few ashes is enough for people to cancel their holiday (you people realise this is what an active volcano does, right?)

Anyway, stop whatever you're doing and book a few nights there now. It's stunning. The photos don't lie and the place is simply stunning from every angle.
We paid about 75 AUD for the night in a gorgeous room overlooking the ocean. Tonight we're at tulamben in a 60US a night room that isn't half as nice. Should have stayed at Felicianas another night if you ask us

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2017

If you are looking for peaceful space, comfortable and sorrounded with beautiful nature - Felicianas is the best place. There is calm, good vibes, excellent guest rooms and couteous staff. Thank you Ilu for your attention and great fun.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I spent 2 weeks at the Felicianas Resort and attended a seminar. It was really relaxing. The resort is really like an energetic retreat to calm down and relax. Flower of life symbols are in the pool, underneath and above the bed in your room, just for example. Almost everywhere throughout the whole resort.
The staff is really friendly, the food very good (compliment to Ketut the cook), and the massages are the best.
A highlight in the end was the traditional balinese dance, performed by local people from the nearby village. And of course, I have to mention the assistant manager Luh, who danced with them. Very beautiful ;)
I can really recommend staying at the Felicianas Resort in order to relax your body, mind, and soul.
Terima kasih!
Greetings from Salzburg, Austria
Dr. Florian Strasser

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

This place is absolutely magical! I spent two nights in the Resort to calm down a little bit and allow myself to have some luxury distant to the crowded Bali life. Felicianas is more than the perfect place for this ambition. The supervisor spoke excellent English and fulfilled me all my wishes, the service was in general very personal and cosseting. Very nice room, can highly recommend the golden one and lovely prepared meals, although simple :)
Thank you Felicianas for my stay with you!

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

A beautiful and peaceful resort. All the staff was very helpful. The rooms very nice and clean The meals fantastic. Just the best site to enjoy the surroundings, the beach or the pool. Time to relax.Thankyou again Ilu and your crew.

Date of stay: July 2016