I have been coming to this resort for over 20 years and I still love it. Always stay at the Palace Club which is outstanding. The staff are probably the best service I have had in any resort in Bali. (Supadmi and Anna), are brilliant but all of the staff at the club are great. Yes, she is showing wear and tear which I believe they are starting to address, but the staff and service is what draws me back. Only reason for not giving 5 stars was, that there was no "bacon", trivial as it seems, for most of the year I live on cereal and fruit for breakfast but on holidays I want and need my bacon and eggs. (sorry beef bacon is not a good substitute). Unfortunately this goes for all pork products so their is no salami, ham for pizza etc. I really hope this will be rectified. Overall loved our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa is located on Bali’s southern peninsula, just 15 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport via the Bali Mandara toll road. The hotel has welcomed kings and queens, presidents and other dignitaries over the years. Each guestroom is decorated with authentic Balinese furnishing and offers stunning views of manicured tropical gardens or vistas of the ocean from the terrace or balcony. The 5-star Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, Bali features 3 outdoor pools and direct beach access. The resort resembles a Balinese palace with complete Spa facilities, 5 Restaurants and 4 Bars, meeting rooms and an outdoor theatre. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel And Spa
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Beach Resort