“Fabulous little villa - cannot recommend enough”
other travellers have booked this property
Outdoor Dining
Water feature and pool Private courtyard
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Water feature and pool
Private courtyard
Take a dip in the private pool
Relax on the sunbeds
Main bedroom
Main bathroom
King single with a trundle bed
Fully equiped kitchen
Guest room
Guest room ensuite
Stero to play your tunes
Lovely spot to read a book
Wayan
Ketut
Total privacy awaits you behind the gates
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ifantis
adelaide
“Rats everywhere”
Reviewed 9 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed in this villa for 5 nights this month. The villa is gorgeous looking and dealing with the owner Michelle is excellent as long as you have positive things to say about her villa. We were picked up by Leo from the airport and then driven to the villa. The villa is in a little village far away from anything so if you want to go anywhere you need to get a cab. Ellie the housekeeper is wonderful and we really thank her for everything. It was all fine until we saw our first rat in the kitchen . We called Ellie and she organized someone to set a trap. The next day the rat was caught. To our horror there was more than one rat. This villa is opposite a vacant lot that is a breeding ground for these creatures. There are holes in the roof that allows them to get in. It really spoilt our holiday and as the villagers throw their rubbish out it is a massive breeding ground for these vermins. The anger and frustration comes in as we were never told to keep food away from the villa as this attracts them but I guess where do you have breakfast when there is nothing around. I know that we are in the tropics but I hate rats and I don't want to share my room with them. Not once did Michelle respond to my final email when I td her how angry we were , but when I complimented her on her villa the first day before I saw the rat she responded straight away. We also found Leo her driver very pushy and ridiculously expensive at quoting us for a drive into Kuta but we paid it as we did not know any better. This villa has scared us off and we will never rent a villa again

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
9 Jul 2013
Hello Marina I responded to all your emails you sent me and organised Leo to get pest control in to sort out the rat problem and plug up any holes. I take offence to your comment about I only respond to positive emails from Guests. If you had such a problem with the villa you could of left at any time. As far as Leo goes you could not get a more un pushy lay back person. He rings our guests daily to see if they want him before he plans his day with other customers, it's your choice to use him or not. Leo charges the going rate for private hire. I am sorry you didn't enjoy our villa like all my previous guests have. If my emails were not timely for that I apologise but I am dealing with a friend who is dying from cancer and has now lost her battle. So if my mind was not 100% on you I once again apologise.

I accept that not everyone is going to be happy 100% of the time, it goes with the territory. But 99% of my guests stayed thus far have been more than happy.

I hope you have enjoyed the rest of your stay in Bali.

Regards

Michelle & John

Hello Marina I just wanted to update you we had our builder in to find out where the rat got in. We found its entry point had him fix it and now nowhere to get in. Just had guests stay at the villa and not a rat inside the villa.

Cheers
Michelle and John
Basingstoke
Reviewed 2 May 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Management Response
2 May 2013
Hi Caroline I am glad you all had a wonderful time. Nyomens is one of our favourites too. Thank you for the love,y review.

Cheers

Luxury-minded travelers
Perth
Reviewed 2 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing