“the perfect mix of relaxation and fun in bali”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
DJ in-house Party
Barbecue: Big Prawns
Barbecue in-house
Barracuda: our favorite fish meal
Ground Floor Plan
First Floor Plan
Public Area and Garden Plan
View from the Side Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Chris N
Tokyo, Japan
“the perfect mix of relaxation and fun in bali”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 for a stay in October 2013

I stayed in Villa True Colors last October, and I plan to return this October. The location is great, so easy to get to the beach, restaurants / bars / clubs and shopping. The villa itself is amazing, great unique design, enormous swimming pool (with walk-over bridge) luxurious, comfortable rooms and living areas with great facilities (fast WIFI / home cinema / karaoke etc.). The staff are very friendly and helpful, they they have great local knowledge and are always happy to advise. I had such a great stay that I'm planning to return! Can't wait to get back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Home cinema system / Swimming pool
Liked least: Leaving!
Travelling group: Solo
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Silang P
Jakarta
“good place - fair price - excellent service”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 for a stay in November 2013

I stayed for 2 nights. The hotel is very nice, the service is excellent and the facilities are perfect. The room was spacious and tastefully furnished and the bathroom (open-air) was really special, clean and well equipped. My room went dircetly to a private garden area with direct access to the spacious pool. A lovely oasis in a hectic city. The breakfast was good also. Really a place to relax. The address is however not quite easy to find (even sometimes by taksi-drivers) but finally I never got lost.

Travelling group: Solo
Nicole T
“Great and relaxing place for families”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 for a stay in December 2013

I stayed with my 2 kids in this amazing villa just for a few days.
My kids and me loved the big pool and the very funny Jacuzzi. We enjoyed the perfect service and breakfast, done by the friendly and very helpful staff. The rooms are extremely spacious and the openair-shower is awesome. We will definitely coming back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: open-air shower
Liked least: general traffic in Bali
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Fredys26
Crest
“Could have been pleasant without the grinding noise !”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

We booked 4 nights at the villa, paid a deposit of 2 nights, and we also booked a VIP transfer (including quick visa processing) for which we paid an 80 $ deposit.
Upon our arrival we discovered that no one was waiting for us , and received a SMS stating that VIP transfer was not available , and driver was waiting for us outside. Once out of the airport, we could not find the driver who was probably the only one not to hold any sign !!!! We had to call him to find him !!! Upon our arrival, we discovered a nice room and nice place although the surrounding was not so great . This first night, there was a pool party until midnight and we had to join as we could not sleep due to the noise. Next morning, we were waken up at 8:00 am due to on going works in the nearby building with grinding machine... No one was there to serve a breakfast until 10:00 am and we decided to go out for BF. unfortunately on this Sunday afternoon the grinding machine noise did not cease until 9pm !!! We therefore decide to change accommodation ... We had to struggle with the owner not to have to pay the other 2 nights we booked because of the noise . Finally we lost ( we were robbed should I say) the 80 $ we ve paid for a VIP transfer that we did not get)... although the owner will claim he was entitle to charge the whole stay (4 nights)... probably... if it was possible to sleep and rest in this place ... which it was not . Be aware of the noise (and by the way , we discover from another place that other client complained about the same few months before !) So we were not the only ones !!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Non.
Management Response
15 Aug 2014
First of all, thanks for your review.

Welcoming at the villa:
I, the owner, was personally welcoming them in the villa with a big Coconut welcome drink, a cold towel, gave them instructions about keys, the room, our projection screen, our sound system and also told them about our party on that day.

Party:
The party was held for our customers. We didnt charge our customers for the party and we had very cheap prices. It was even announced on our website and it was started at 4pm and finished at 11pm. Frederic and Hennebelle joined the party too and enjoyed the cocktails prepared from Ben and Rey.

VIP-Service at the airport
Yes, the VIP-Service is a special service. We did hire a company to do that. This company did cancel this VIP-Service 1 hour before. So we did inform the customers immediately by SMS so they dont have to wait for the VIP-Agency.
My conclusion: We do not offer the VIP-Service anymore

Airport transfer:
We did welcoming them at the airport arrival place. Cause we couldnt see them by our eyes, we did call them and bring them safely to our Villa with our car.

Booking and Payment:
Frederic and Hennebelle did book 1 room for 4 nights and paid a deposit payment of 50% (thats our usual rule if someone is booking through our website).
After the first night, they informed me to look for another place to stay cause of some noise at another place around.

They booked for 4 nights. We charged them only for 2 nights.
Why: cause we did accept their complains.

If I personally book a room in a hotel, I must pay the entire stay!
But we only charge them 2 nights. Me as a guest would be happy if someone will be that kind to me and not gonna charge me for what I was booking for.

Thanks again for your stay
regards Reto
Amie H
Adelaide, Australia
“Great villa for any kind of group!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We had a large group and were finding it hard to find somewhere to accommodate us all in the one place. This villa ticked all the boxes. The bedrooms & bathrooms were large, the meals and lounge area were great and the pool area was fantastic. So many areas to just chill out and relax and not be on top of one another. The staff were really friendly and very helpful. I'm a travel consultant and have slept in many many beds, the beds at this villa were the most comfortable I've ever felt. It was amazing value for money. I would highly recommend this villa for any kind of group. Thanks Reto for an amazing holiday, hope to see you again soon!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The lot!!
Liked least: The friendly rooster in a neighbouring property.
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing