All reviewsswim up barpoppies lanesuperior roomkuta beachair conbath towelspool areathe hustle and bustlegardens are beautifulbalinese styleground floorfantastic locationminute walk to the beachgreat poolmain poolshopping centrenoodles
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Location is fantastic, on Poppies Lane 2, 2-3 minutes walk to the beach. The staff were very friendly and always happy and most importantly very honest. The rooms are good in size and clean with great air conditioning. Very quiet place to stay. Close to everything.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mahin69
SatriyaCottages, Satriya Cottages at Satriya Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear Mahin69
Warmest Greeting from Satriya Cottages

We would like to thank you very much for your value time to write and share regarding your experience during stayed at Satriya Cottages.
We are delighted to receive your good review and this will be good point for us to maintenance what we had reached. Satriya Cottages have perfect location in middle of Kuta area and there is very silence inside. Our room have typically Balinese style and have very good size, especially Superior and Deluxe room.
Again we are thank you very much and we are look forward to your returning stay at Satriya Cottages on your next holiday in Bali.

Best Regards
Satriya Cottages Management and Staff

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

My partner and instated at Satriya for 8 nights. We stayed in the newer part. The room was nice. No no issues what so ever. The water pressure and plumbing was perfect. The air con worked well also. We preferred the main big pool over the smaller one in the newer area. The grounds are beautiful. It's traditional bali with frangipani trees and other trees and plants. We didnt have an issue with mozzies which was a bonus as I tend to get eaten alive. The buffet breaky was always good and tasty. The staff were always happy and helpful when we had any questions. The newer area did get quite noisy though. Sleep was interrupted by younger people coming and going at early hours of the morning and there is a rooster near by which has no care in the world of what time he starts to carry on. So if you like to sleep in, I would suggest staying in the original rooms. The hotel itself was perfect. I'd definitely stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tkfoody
SatriyaCottages, Guest Relations Manager at Satriya Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear tkfoody,
Warmest greeting from Hotel Satriya Cottages.

Thank you very much to comment regarding our place very complete. We're really appreciate it.

Glad to know that you were really happy to spent your time at Satriya which has a real Balinese atmosphere, good staff, tasty breakfast, and large room.

Well, thank you very much for your great review. It would be our reference to be better in the future and wish we have an opportunity to provide you a better service in the future.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

As a frequent visitor to this resort I can highly recommend it. In the 8 months since I visited last there have been major refurbishments everywhere you look. Please don't change the Satriya feeling! The staff are exceptional as always and I can't wait to get back there!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
SatriyaCottages, Guest Relations Manager at Satriya Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Belinda F,
Warmest greeting from Hotel Satriya Cottages.

Thank you very much to sharing your experience during at Satriya, we're really appreciate.

Glad to know that you were really happy to spent your time at Satriya & had a planning to come again.

Well, thank you very much for your love & great review. It would be our reference to be better in the future and wish we have an opportunity to provide you a better service in the future.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

This place surprised me. I didn't know what to expect when we booked, but after staying at Satriya, I wouldn't hesitate to stay again. Great room, great location and most of all very friendly staff who will make your stay. Thanks for having us.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
SatriyaCottages, Guest Relations Manager at Satriya Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear cob71,
Warmest greeting from Hotel Satriya Cottages.

Thank you very much to sharing your experience at Satriya. We're really appreciate.

Glad to know that you were really happy to spent your time at Satriya which has a good staff, quite atmosphere, & perfect location that nearby kuta beach.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I wrote this review once and then realised I hadn’t really reviewed the hotel, more Kuta and my fellow guests; both of which I was a little bit horrified by!

Plus points is that it is 100m from the beach, set back from the road so close to the action but quite quiet and you’re on Poppies 2 so close to bars and shops. My room was spacious and it was clean. I found the staff to be courteous and helpful.

The air conditioner was not working too well in my room, it failed to lower the temperature significantly. When I mentioned this to the front desk they sent somebody who told me it was working. Well, I live in Dubai so spend my life in aircon and it definitely wasn’t working properly. The room was a little tired, it could do with some painting inside (bizarrely they were painting the outside of my room during my stay which gave a nice smell!).

So to summarise, for the money paid (circa £30 per night) it was ok value. If you want to stay in Kuta, it’s central and quiet unless you get put in a room next to some of Australia’s finest.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
SatriyaCottages, Guest Relations Manager at Satriya Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear BringBackBuck8,
Warmest greeting from Hotel Satriya Cottages.

Thank you very much to sharing your experience & for your very specific comment regarding our property in Satriya. We're really appreciate.