“Advanced Open water drive”

Scuba Duba Doo Dive Center Bali
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Great experience staff were knowledgeable and experienced. Transport was on time comfortable and staffs english good

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"these guys"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

From our first contact via email the experience was really positive. As we planned our first trip to Bali, the dive shop helped facilitate our orientation with helpful emails in advance of our trip. We scheduled 5 dives in two days and completed our open water certification as well as exploring some of the most amazing sites. Myself and three of my teenage children really enjoyed the enthusiasm and professionalism displayed throughout the whole process. The dive instructor and staff at the shop and the dive sites fully exceeded our expectations. We really had an amazing time and made some new friends. Our instructor Tuna was amazing and was so enjoyable, he really made a difference for us. Our transportation was comfortable and timely. I would recommend this shop to anyone visiting Bali.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

had an amazing dive with our dive master Tunas, as OWD we meet Mola Mola and lots of Mantas!

Very flexible and safe dive master!

great!

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Amazing experience, unbeatable prices. My wife took the open water and I just made four dives for fun. Our experience couldn't have been better, even considering my wife had a bad seasick. Tuna knew exactly what to do and in the end we didn't lose the day because of this inconvenience. These two instructors are friendly, optimistic and they do know what to do and what to see underwater. Their English is quite good. We would repeat with them for sure if we ever visit again Bali!

Date of experience: July 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time diving with Tunas! Maki helped to arrange everything & it was done in just 2 email exchanges. I was staying at Sol House at Seminyak, which was a 2+ hours drive away to Tulamben. I did 3 dives with Tunas; lunch was included & he made sure I had plenty of time to chill out between the dives. He helped check my equipment, gave me tips & took some incredible photos! Thank you so much (: I’ll definitely dive with you guys again.

Date of experience: April 2018