Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Tunas!

No not the fish, this is the name of my awesome guide. I did a two da safari in Amed and Tulamben... read more

Reviewed 3 November 2018
Peter82
London
via mobile
Advanced Open water drive

Great experience staff were knowledgeable and experienced. Transport was on time comfortable and... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2018
593miam
Vejle, Denmark
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kuta
from US$50,00
from US$52,00
from US$130,00
More Info
All reviews maki diving experience open water ship wreck uss liberty nusa dua padi license trumpet fish manta point diving course tropical fish crystal bay amazing experience mola mola tunas equipment tulamben
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

had an amazing dive with our dive master Tunas, as OWD we meet Mola Mola and lots of Mantas!

Very flexible and safe dive master!

great!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Amazing experience, unbeatable prices. My wife took the open water and I just made four dives for fun. Our experience couldn't have been better, even considering my wife had a bad seasick. Tuna knew exactly what to do and in the end we didn't lose the day because of this inconvenience. These two instructors are friendly, optimistic and they do know what to do and what to see underwater. Their English is quite good. We would repeat with them for sure if we ever visit again Bali!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time diving with Tunas! Maki helped to arrange everything & it was done in just 2 email exchanges. I was staying at Sol House at Seminyak, which was a 2+ hours drive away to Tulamben. I did 3 dives with Tunas; lunch was included & he made sure I had plenty of time to chill out between the dives. He helped check my equipment, gave me tips & took some incredible photos! Thank you so much (: I’ll definitely dive with you guys again.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank MelissaT3011
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Although Kuta is away from most of the diving in Bali, the dive center was very efficient and thorough in arranging all (including transport to sites). Tunas was a wonderful divemaster, and was very good at finding and pointing out all the hidden sea life. My daughter and myself went on two day trips to Tulamben (Liberty, the wall, coral garden) and Pedang Bai. I am not really a shore dive person, but the trip was extremely well organised, and onsite facilities were great (they even organised having all equipment carried down to the dive sites. Details and costs were itemised right from the start. Just be sure to carry cash or you will have to go back to the shop to make payment (this can be a little tougher due to low withdrawal amounts allowed at ATM machines) . Maybank (malaysia bank) was the best for me as it allowed amounts of 3,000,000 rph per withdrawal ($300 cdn), and multiple withdrawals in sequence.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I recently spent a month in Bali over the Christmas break and wanted to put my teenage sons through a PADI open water 1 dive course as a Christmas present. I spent a fair bit of time costing and reviewing various West coast SCUBA operators and finally settled on Scuba Duba Doo a it was evident they were well equipped there office staff (Maki) spoke English better than any of there competition I spoke to and there knowledge of course material and diving conditions in Bali was exemplary.

Once my son's 14 and 17 years of age started the course they were well mentored by the Diving Instructor (Tunis) who was able to impart the course material and pool training by working to the maturity and capability of the individual boys.

My true appreciation for there professionalism came how ever when I watched Tunis working with my son's to over come there individual fears during the sea diving training that he undertook with them. To top this off and again in a show off exemplary service the company worked around us when we encountered a bout of Bali Belly rescheduling Dives on different days etc at no additional costs which in my view was an incredible gesture of kindness and is truly appreciated.

I very seldom give reviews but in this case SCUBA DUBA DOO have earned this review on merit.

Date of experience: January 2018