Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Tunas!

No not the fish, this is the name of my awesome guide. I did a two da safari in Amed and Tulamben... read more

Reviewed 3 November 2018
Peter82
London
via mobile
Advanced Open water drive

Great experience staff were knowledgeable and experienced. Transport was on time comfortable and... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2018
593miam
Vejle, Denmark
via mobile

All reviews maki diving experience open water ship wreck uss liberty nusa dua padi license fun diving trumpet fish manta point diving course tropical fish pool session crystal bay amazing experience mola mola these guys
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Great diving experience with Mr. Tunas (Guru) and Scuba Duba Doo team.

Was seamless from arranging the dive, pickup from hotel, good diving gears, completed 3 awesome dives, yummy ayam goreng for lunch and payment thereafter.

Highly recommended to all level of divers out there.
Will return to see you guys again :)

Safe diving & keep going

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I visited Bali on holiday with the main purpose of getting my padi license.
The school was easy to communicate with and answered emails promptly.
My teacher Tunas was excellent! We had so much fun for 3 days. Tunas has 27 years of diving experience and is very patient and knowledgeable.
He made me feel very comfortable and at ease.
Day 1 was theory and practice.
Day 2 and 3 were dives and tests.

At first it seems scary but soon it becomes natural, and the teacher is always guiding you. Safety is his main concern and also teaching you teaching correct procedures always.
He is there to answer any questions and to explain anything.
The process is very smooth and well planned out.
I highly recommend this school.
You'll have such a great time! !

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I started my Open Water PADI course in the UK and had a referral and finished it in Bali. Diving in the tropical waters is so much easier and more enjoyable than the cold waters of the UK. The dive location is called the Blue Lagoon and has some diver friendly restaurants in the location. It is about a two hour drive from the Scuba Duba Doo Dive Center in Kuta. The day may well be from 7am until 4pm including all of the driving.

The Blue Lagoon is an excellent dive location with great coral reef and tropical fish.

The tuition and service was excellent too and I met some cool people on the trip.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

My wife had the PADI open water course with Yadi who was a very talented instructor, patient, caring and sociable.
We did a couple of dives in Nusa Dua and Tulambeen with him and they were amazing dives.
I did a wreck dive with Tunas as well we he's very funny and interesting underwater.
I highly recommend Scuba Duba Doo for both diving courses and fun dives as well.
They provide a transportation from the hotel to the dive site and back to the hotel again.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

First of all, we tried the tour-sellers on sides of streets for scuba. They just knew the price. None of them knew about the scuba club that will take you or any more information. So, we decided to go to one of the top-ranked schools. So, We went directly to their office in Legian street. They are so friendly, and explained us everything. The price is twice of what you will find on the street, hence the quality, i hope :) (we paid 1500000 each) we went to Tulamben which is two hours drive from Kuta. In that site there's the ship reck of USS liberty from world war 2. Yadi was the name of our instructor.he is so friendly and so experienced. At first he explained the principls on paper. Then we put on the equipments and training continues on the pool close to ocean. Then he took us to ocean on the same place. And we went down for 30 minutes. Water was not crystal clear, and there were not plenty of colourful fish. But since I had already been in scuba in some nice place (persian golf) so it was kind of duplicate for me. Anyway, despite equalizing, my ears sometimes hurt badly. But my friend was all good. So master your eqyalizing and movement skills in the pool not to spoil your dive. Then, we came out and had a half an hour break with fruits, water and cookies to eat. Then we went in again but this time toward the ship wreck (the same site). In second dive, my ears pain was so bad, that I constantly, signed my instructor and had to go higher were the pressure is less. But my friend was still having fun :) anyway, I manage to make it for 30 minutes. After 2nd dive i was not feeling good. I had nuasea and exhuasted, but my friend was All good and had the best time. We had lunch after on the same place. And it was still a good day. But remember, scuba is a bit challenging and not for everyone. But if you are into it. Scuba Duba Duo is a good club. We also rented a go-pro camera at the beach and Yadi took a lot of pictures and videos from us. Just remember dont take alchoholic drinks or acidic fruit juice from a night before the dive. Have fun.

Date of experience: September 2017