“AWESOME...If only we could have stayed longer!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa & Pool oveview Villa & Pool overview
Dining area
Kitchen
Seating area
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
1hawaiisu...
Honolulu, Hawaii
“AWESOME...If only we could have stayed longer!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

My 13 year daughter and I joined some good friends for a surf trip and stayed in this beautiful villa for 14 nights. BEST accommodations we have ever experienced!!!! Not only is the villa beautiful decorated with their high end furnishings, the staff goes above and beyond for every guests. Excellent service and awesome personalities. My own daughter just loved the chef who made her delicious french toast and bacon on request. So worth the price. The villa is located in the best part of Bali and walking distance to several shops and a delicious pizza joint that we ate at several times during our stay. There is a fun experienced driver available for those who want to be taken somewhere, but definitely don't forget to tip them as they are very accommodating. For those who want to relax at the villa, while others surf, there is a gorgeous pool to swim in and comfortable lounge chairs that make taking a nap so easy. Pretty sure I took a few.
Thank you so much to our hosts and their staff for providing such an unforgettable trip for my daughter and I. We laughed so much. I will forever be grateful for EVERYTHING! Best days for us were surfing with our friends and enjoying the amazing sunsets of Bali. On behalf of my teen daughter, she wanted to make sure I mentioned how awesome it was to have great WIFI for her to stay in contacts with friends back home.
Hope to one day return and enjoy the Royalty Queen Villa again.
Aloha, Mark, surfer from Hawaii

TeriAnnLi...
Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
“MAGICAL! PARADISE! FIT FOR A KING & QUEEN”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Royalty Villa's is the perfect name for these two 5 STAR Bali Villa's! The accomodations were phenomenal! It beats any 5 star hotel because the rooms were outstanding!!! The beds and pillows were super comfortable! The decor, staging and furniture was very high end and both Villa's come with your own private staff that treat you like family... pure ROYALTY! We had are own private drivers and chefs. We ordered whatever we wanted for all our meals and they delivered the most delicious exquisite meals I have ever had in my life. I have spent the most magical 14 days of my life in these Villa's. We were able to have all our families and friends together under the same roof. It was AWESOME! Thank you to all the staff who soon became our good friends.They were always helpful, and ready to assist, always smiling, always caring if we were happy and comfortable.They would make different Bali deserts and special authentic dishes that were highlights of the trip! The coffee, meals, and service were UNREAL!! And that beautiful POOL and cabana area !!!! I want to live there full time. :-))
High Class!
Always made to feel special!
Food choice & quality excellent!
CLEAN and fresh!
Centrally located to all the surf spots, and shopping.

I can't wait to go back next summer! Thank you for a wonderful vacation Royalty Villa's Teri Ann Linn

Your age range 50-64
brianbiel...
Bali, Indonesia
“Best trip ever”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The villas were super awesome , and I've stayed all over Bali, we had 6 bedrooms in the queen villa and had friends and family all under 1 roof . The rooms were great and the pool was our favorite place to hang. The staff was awesome too with dinner of your choice every night that ranged from traditional Indonesian food to western cuisine to die for. The Location was perfect for all the best spots , dreamland, Uluwatu, And Padang. We had our own private car and driver that was provided for us by the villa and got us to all the best spots on the island no matter how far. Let's not forget the waves pumped too. Could not have had a better trip. I highly recommend Royalty Villas to any one coming to Bali. We will certainly stay there again.

Safari M
Vancouver, Canada
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 5 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

I booked this villa for my wedding guests and it is amazing! The staff are the highlight of our trip! They are the most genuine people you'll ever meet! The villa is huge and perfect for 14 guests. Breakfast is delicious! I would book this villa agin for big parties! Truly a memorable trip! Thank you for the wonderful stay!

mary jean...
“The Villa is Spectacular !!”
Reviewed 16 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

WOW WOW and WOW !! We just got home from this amazing experience and I'm still buzzed up...excited ... over our stay and trip to Bali ... the most magical place on the earth.... But let me rave about the VILLA. The Staff was like nothing I have ever experienced. Very, our Butler was on hand to give the best excursion tips and and helped us plan our days. !! We had a blast with our daily driver Kadek, He had us laughing in the car with great stories as he took us on our adventures of the day !! He even turned us on to Bintang, the Best Beer ever !!
The Villa was so big and beyond comfortable, the beds and bedrooms were heavenly. Our nightly dinners were carefully planned and freshly cooked by the great Chef Nyoman. Fresh seafood, Pasta Dishes, Local cuisine too, what made it fun was he had a picture cook book so it was so easy to plan our dinners !! Great idea staff :) .... we even had our laundry sent out, that was something else...it came back in this nice packaged square and smelled fantastic !! The staff was exceptional ! The Villa was better than any Hotel. The Pool was refreshing, The view was Million Dollar.... we are booking again January 2018 For our 25th wedding anniversary !! WE Can Not wait to head back to our new Friends and visit Bali again !! TEN STARS !! Mary J. Tabora ... I wish I could post some pictures. We had an amazing time. Thank YOU Royalty Villa Staff and owners.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Our Bedroom suite
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing