“If you want to do more, than just lie on the beach, call Indo Explorer”

Indo Explorer - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Indo Explorer Int. Is tour company based in Bali. We operate in whole Indonesia from 2009year so you can chose any part of Indonesia for your holiday and ask us about possible activities there.If you are just a COUPLE OR FAMILY is great! Its enough for us to offer you private tour. Same time we specialize in events&incentive for companies.Main activities we offer: active holiday incl sports (diving, canyoning, volcano trekking, rafting, horse riding, cycling, elephant ride, sailing, kite surfing, paragliding etc.), Honeymoon trips, wedding ceremony, sprit trips. We specialize also in - KOMODO trips.REMEMBER - GOOD TRIP NEED MORE THAN GOOD DRIVER ONLY!! WE OFFER YOU IT - IT'S SPIRIT OF BALI!!!
Reviewed 27 September 2015

With Indo Explorer we went on a canyoning. Good communication to arrange the details. On attraction day everything went smooth, despite the fact that our group was 16 people. Professionalism and security is maintained at every step. What's more, we received a lot of good humor, delicious lunch and a place to take a shower.

1  Thank Piotr M
Paweł B, Właściciel at Indo Explorer - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2015

Thank you very much.
We hope see you again :)

Reviewed 30 June 2015

I've always been dreaming of going to Asia, and heard that Bali is a great place to see. This year I made the dream come true and along with my family (husband and a 2 year old baby girl) we spent amazing 3 weeks in the paradise.
It was wonderful to see all the gorgeous sights - the rice fields, the beautiful temples and the beaches, just to name a few. We had a great pleasure to be shown around by Indo Explorer. Outside of taking us on the great sightseeing trip, they suggested we try diving - and it turned out to be one of the highlights of the vacation! It was my first diving experience, and definitely not the last one! The spot we did the diving intro was the USS Liberty shipwreck, just off the coast of Tulamben. It was absolutely magical to see the colorful underwater life out there - the amazing fish, all shapes of coral reefs, not to mention the depth of the blue ocean all around! What definitely helped was that I was feeling safe and calm as Pawel, the instructor, was right there with me - so I could just focus on breathing and admiring the underwater nature. It was awesome enough to get me hooked up on diving - I'll definitely do more of that and recommend to check it out!

1  Thank ewakk2015
Paweł B, Dyrektor generalny at Indo Explorer - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2015

Diving is big adventure. We hope you strart with us new passion.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

If you dream about an exciting trip to Indonesia and want to see as lot as possible during your stay, choose Indo-Explorer guide company. I met with Paweł (the director of IE) and Kerta (the best Balinese tour guide) during my first trip to Bali and Gili Trawangan in November 2014. Thanks to them, me and my 22 travel companions spent two fantastic weeks. These nice, very professional and passionate guides showed us some fantastic places, told us much about the area, history, culture and life of Indonesian people. They also organised a lot of interesting activities for us caring about a really great atmosphere all the time. I came back home full of information, great experiences and impressions. So I will be looking forward to the next occasion to return to Indonesia in the future and I definitely recommend Indo-Explorer tour company. Thank you Pawel and Kerta for making my trip so wonderful and unforgettable.
Ewa K., Gliwice - Poland

1  Thank Ewa K

Thank you very much. We hope see you again :)

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

We did a couple of tours first the cycling tour downhill from the volcano mt battur, they take you through the villages and the rice fields, which is picturesque. And we also did the tour with tommy to Ubud and some temples. His knowledge and passions about Bali was fantastic,which made the day memorable, if you do this tour ask for tommy as he really make the trip.

Paweł B, Dyrektor generalny at Indo Explorer - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2015

Thnak you very much. Its our pleasure hear your comments of our trips.