Reviews (4 236)
4 236 results
2 996
2 996
All reviews rock bar ayana resort the cliff ocean beach pool kubu beach aquatonic pool club room padi restaurant damar terrace sami sami recommend ayana on the rocks ritz carlton hotel guests our honeymoon indian ocean seafood restaurant
165 - 170 of 4 236 reviews
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Hugging the shore of the Uluwatu coast, the Ayana is a little piece of calm. A nice resort, but not without it’s faults.

The rooms feel a bit dated, and my room did not have a full shower, just a hand held shower head over the bath at about waist height. The hose was not long enough to even get it above my head. Other friends did have a full stand up shower, so we must have been unlucky.

The beds were very comfortable and I loved the blue tooth enabled bedside clock radio - great for playing some music in the room.

Great breakfast selection.

We generally ventured out to eat at night, like all 5 star resorts in Bali, the drink prices are pretty sky-high, but the great advantage of being a guest at the resort is priority access to the very popular rock bar. Although my tip, head to the Ocean Pool for sunset, its right next to the Rock Bar - but no crowds!

Room tip: Ask for a full shower
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 76almo
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

My entire experience at Ayana was absolutely amazing.
The reception was warm and efficient.
The room was impeccable.
No words to describe the staff, they are helpful, kindness and lovely.
The property is incredibly and gorgeous.
Sekar is one the Ocean pool staff and she made my stay there awesome and unforgettable. She is brilliant.
Rock bar is a dream and Rotama, one of the barman, was absolutely amazing, what a such service.
The resort is perfect!
I really recommend it and I'll be back soon!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I had an enjoyable stay at Rimba. I received an excellent service, especially from Agung at the Kubu Beach Club. Our family (with 2 kids) played at the Kubu Beach the whole day. Agung made sure that all our needs were met: from getting our ordered food, drinks, to moving our seats to a more shaded area when the sunlight shifted. Thank you, Agung.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Win1511
Reviewed 19 June 2018

As expected wonderful 5star experience. Highly recommended for a few days, otherwise it can be a little bit pricey. The breakfast is a must, do not skip it. It is like a huge market, with all the international food stands. We had the ocean deluxe room, I say it was worth it, but if you are there for the resort experience, then you can book a cheaper room. The best was the exclusive access to the Rock Bar. And all the restaurants. Try the ribs in the Unique Rooftop Bar.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Spectacular and beautiful hotel with great view and many spot for take a pictures. this hotel located in huge area and you need time to reach other place. You can go to "Rock Bar" to have beautiful sunset. All the staff was professional and very nice. I do some event and wedding here. From the first time i'm falling in love with great Ayana. You need stay here to fell it.

Room tip: Villas are the best with direct ocean view
  • Trip type: Travelled on business