Book now, pay at stay
US$297
US$279
Belmond Jimbaran Puri(Jimbaran)
US$488
Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran(Jimbaran)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$156
  • Breakfast included
US$308
Keraton Jimbaran Beach Resort(Jimbaran)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$138
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$388
Reviews (4 039)
4 039 results
2 836
2 836
All reviewsrock barayana resortthe cliffocean beach poolkubu beachdamar terraceaquatonic poolclub roomsami samipadi restaurantrecommend ayanaon the rocksritz carltonhotel guestsindian oceanour honeymoonseafood restaurant
31 - 36 of 4 039 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hugging the shore of the Uluwatu coast, the Ayana is a little piece of calm. A nice resort, but not without it’s faults.

The rooms feel a bit dated, and my room did not have a full shower, just a hand held shower head over the bath at about waist height. The hose was not long enough to even get it above my head. Other friends did have a full stand up shower, so we must have been unlucky.

The beds were very comfortable and I loved the blue tooth enabled bedside clock radio - great for playing some music in the room.

Great breakfast selection.

We generally ventured out to eat at night, like all 5 star resorts in Bali, the drink prices are pretty sky-high, but the great advantage of being a guest at the resort is priority access to the very popular rock bar. Although my tip, head to the Ocean Pool for sunset, its right next to the Rock Bar - but no crowds!

Room Tip: Ask for a full shower
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Al M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My entire experience at Ayana was absolutely amazing.
The reception was warm and efficient.
The room was impeccable.
No words to describe the staff, they are helpful, kindness and lovely.
The property is incredibly and gorgeous.
Sekar is one the Ocean pool staff and she made my stay there awesome and unforgettable. She is brilliant.
Rock bar is a dream and Rotama, one of the barman, was absolutely amazing, what a such service.
The resort is perfect!
I really recommend it and I'll be back soon!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had an enjoyable stay at Rimba. I received an excellent service, especially from Agung at the Kubu Beach Club. Our family (with 2 kids) played at the Kubu Beach the whole day. Agung made sure that all our needs were met: from getting our ordered food, drinks, to moving our seats to a more shaded area when the sunlight shifted. Thank you, Agung.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Win1511
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As expected wonderful 5star experience. Highly recommended for a few days, otherwise it can be a little bit pricey. The breakfast is a must, do not skip it. It is like a huge market, with all the international food stands. We had the ocean deluxe room, I say it was worth it, but if you are there for the resort experience, then you can book a cheaper room. The best was the exclusive access to the Rock Bar. And all the restaurants. Try the ribs in the Unique Rooftop Bar.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spectacular and beautiful hotel with great view and many spot for take a pictures. this hotel located in huge area and you need time to reach other place. You can go to "Rock Bar" to have beautiful sunset. All the staff was professional and very nice. I do some event and wedding here. From the first time i'm falling in love with great Ayana. You need stay here to fell it.

Room Tip: Villas are the best with direct ocean view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business