“The Right Choice”
other travellers have booked this property
Charming Balinese Thatched Pool Villa
Living area can open to the pool The Villa is just metres from the beach and famous Jimbaran seafood restaurants
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Charming Balinese Thatched Pool Villa
Living area can open to the pool
The Villa is just metres from the beach and famous Jimbaran seafood restaurants
Living area
Relax outside at the villa with your private pool
Night time picture of the Villa pool
Villa dining area with traditional Balinese rattan furniture
Kitchen area if you want to cook, there are plenty of superb restaurants very close by
First of two 1st floor bathrooms with shower.
Second 1st floor bathroom
Master bedroom on 2nd floor has a four poster bed
Master bedroom also has a veranda
Second bedroom on the 2nd floor
Third guest bedroom on 2nd floor with a small double bed
Jimbaran beach and restraurants are on your doorstep
Main entrance to the villas compound
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dianne555...
Sydney, Australia
“The Right Choice”
Reviewed 2 November 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We have been to Bali numerous times but have never stayed at Jimbaran. We were not disappointed with our choice.There were so many positives about this villa. Firstly, the delightful Sari was welcoming and informative. She arranged a great car for us to hire while we were at the villa, personally I think this is the best and cheapest way to get around the island. A variety of seafood restaurants were just across the road. The villa was well equiped and the welcome package was much appreciated. This is a fabulous choice in Jimbaran at a bargain price.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The great hospitality.
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
franloo_5...
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 3 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

We have just come back from 3 week in this lovely villa & have to say we had a ball. Sari & the staff go out of their way to help you with what ever your needs are. Wheather it be arranging motor cycle hire, tours, explaining up & coming events happening in Bali that you would not see on tour brochures. There is construction going on at the moment which can't be helped & everyone staying around the area has to put up with it. But as the saying goes location, location, location. You can't beat it here. You walk out the villa & 50 metres & you're on the beach. No crowds like Kuta, just a beautiful white sandy beach. At night on the other hand this place comes alive with people coming from near & far to go to the famous Jimbaran Seafood restaurants. You have it right on your doorstep & better still once you go back to your villa you don't hear a thing. Give Sari's villa a go you will enjoy.

Liked best: Sari & Staff & the location
Liked least: The construction going on
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Australia
Reviewed 5 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
rachelbea...
central coast N.S.W
“Outstanding service”
Reviewed 26 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

I stayed with my 3 children and a friend for 5 nights. Sari gave us a mobile phone to use during the stay and was available 24/7 to help in anyway which she did promptly and happily, I really felt like she was eager to assist and that we were valued clients, nothing was a problem and she catered to our every wish and request at a moments notice.
All the staff were helpful and there was a lovely driver who took us where we wanted to go for $60 000 rp/ hour which is the going rate. The kids loved the pool and the DVD player and could walk across to the beach easily.
The best food we had in Bali was at the resturant attatched to the " Bali Baliku villas" which are at the other end of the car park to this villa on the same side of the road, I wish I had have known about it at the beginning of my stay.
I ate at two of the seafood resturants (Roma Cafe and Lei Lei seaside barbeque) directly across from the villa but didnt think they were all that fantastic, sitting on the beach watching the sun set was pretty good however
We went into Kuta a few times however it took 45 - 55 minutes in the traffic when early in the morning it only takes 15 -20 minutes. Ask the driver to take Bypass Road and stop at the three surf factory outlets in a few hundred meters on the way to Kuta and the Hawaii Bali on the opposite side of the Road while going back from Kuta. They are fixed price shops and had great stuff like the surf shops had real quicksilver T shirts for around $7 to 10 AUD, flat hats for $5 and rusty hand bags for $8. The Hawaii Bali shop had bali T shirts for 17500 RP and also cheap wood carvings (21000 RP), linen, key rings and heaps of other tourist stuff at the best prices i found in Bali..all with no one hasseling you!
The noise from the construction site is really quite bad especially seeing the drilling with a jack hammer starts as early as 7 am and one night was still going after 11pm. Once this construction is finished this accomodation would be the best but I personally wouldn't stay again until the new resort is completed.
The other down side was I wanted to pay the total amount due before I arrived to save hassel but Sari refused to let me, insisting I pay the balance on arrival.
I am only writing the negatives as this is the sort of information I wish I had of been informed of before I booked and hope it helps someone make an informed decision.
Thanks Sari for a wonderful holiday and your warm genuine hospitality we hope to return one day.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Private pool, closeness to the beach
Liked least: construction noise, isolation from cheap shopping / markets etc
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
France
Reviewed 15 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing