“Our Wedding (Twinkle & Koushik)”

The Grand Dining Hall
Ranked #1 of 121 Restaurants in Mussoorie
Price range: US$10 - US$27
Description: Enjoy a lavish buffet breakfast, a la carte lunch and bespoke dinner options at this exquisite multi-cuisine restaurant from 8 AM to 11:30PM
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Had been to WelcomHotel The Savoy, Mussoorie for our wedding from March 10th-13th March.

Thanks to Head Chef Prakash jee. Will visit Savoy again and again only to taste your special salad and food. Thanks a ton for the out of the world great food variety, marvellous selection of menu items, incredible display and astounding service.

There was food for everyone and everything. I do not remember seeing anyone without a big smile at the counters.

All the meals spread across three days were savoured by every single guest.

Kudos to entire team who served us sumptuous meal in the GDR (Grand Dining Room , event venues) under the able leadership of Chef Prakash.

P.S. I asked people to share some food pics. No one has any cz they were all busy relishing it that no one remembered to take a pic.

- Twinkle

Date of visit: March 2021
WelcomHotelTheSavoy, General Manager at The Grand Dining Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Mussoorie.

At Welcomhotel The Savoy, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations. I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at Welcomhotel The Savoy and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Gautam Valli

Write a reviewReviews (227)

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Had been to WelcomHotel The Savoy, Mussoorie for my best friend’s (Twinkle and Koushik) wedding from March 10th - March 13th.
As the saying goes an Indian wedding cannot be successful if the taste buds of the guests are satiated.

In the able hands of Chef Prakash this certainly exceeded our expectations. All the meals spread across three days were worth dining but for. Cuisines ranging across Indian, to Thai, to Chinese and French it was worth cherishing. Not to forget the spectacular Chef Prakash’s special salad which actually salad-ified our taste buds for the other courses to follow.

PS: the deserts were a guilty pleasure which was really hard to get rid of.

Kudos to entire team who served us sumptuous meal in the GDR (Grand Dining Room) under the able leadership of Chef Prakash

1  Thank KumarG489

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

It was a great experience awesome food, delicious taste great variety both veg as well as non veg items, live counters, everything had unique taste specially chef prakash salad. great view from balcony super clean rooms, nice arrangement and services from the staff. All in all a great experience.

1  Thank Panwarsmanish

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

I had visited the hotel for lunch with my family. The overall experience was just amazing. The food and the service at the restaurant was great. The highlight of the visit were the 2 people who made us feel welcomed, served us and made sure we have a great time- Prince and the manager Aditya.
The hotel is lucky to have gems like them. I will surly visit again for the tasty food and more so for the amazing hospitality by the guys there.. Good going guys

Date of visit: February 2021

Reviewed 25 March 2021

My husband and I just had a great time at Grand Dining as we were really looking for good food in hill station. Completely satisfied with their hospitality, quality of food and other services ❤️

Date of visit: March 2021
WelcomHotelTheSavoy, General Manager at The Grand Dining Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2021