All reviews railway station value for money meenakshi amman temple room service hours checkout house keeping the heart of the city housekeeping team min walk main road stayed nights rooms are clean excellent stay hotel is centrally located business hotel biryani walkable distance
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel has beautiful ambiance, room cleaniness ensured by sivashankar, prompt servicing ensured by Mr. Mustafa and Mr. Leelakrishnan. Food is sumptuous, room service excellent Would recommend all , this hotel.....

2  Thank varada r
ROYALCOURT_TEAM, General Manager at Royal Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear
At the outset we thank you for choosing HOTEL ROYAL COURT for your staycation in MADURAI.
Hope impressive had a comfortable stay.
Your impressive review inspire everybody at Royal Court to deliver trully exceptional hospitality.
Look forward to your next visitation.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Over all the hotel gd.And house keeping&reception staff are very good room claning is very neat n tidy cleaning person mr.arumugam,shankar they are very courteous n frendily manner in every needs they havewell trained persons mr.leelakrishnan house keeper very kind he spoke to me every my needs & information in madurai overall very nice

3  Thank Chandran K
ROYALCOURT_TEAM, General Manager at Royal Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Mr. Chandran.K
We wish to thank you for staying at HOTEL ROYAL COURT.
Your impressive review is incentivation to all our staff members.
We look forward to staying with us again.
We assure you our best attention at all times.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I had asked my travel agent to book this hotel because of the rating, however found staff were rudest I ever came across , even managers & the reservation staff , I would never go to this hotel in future.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Rajesh R
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I have been regular guest of hotel royal court and it's a pleasure to stay there.Royal court house keeping team is One of the most excellent house keeping team I have found as a business traveller. Today I have checked out of the hotel and after an hour i realised that I have kept my gold chain in the bathroom itself . I called up the reception and asked their help. With in minutes I got a call from House keeper Mr. Leela krishnan that they have found my gold chain and the same is kept safe. When I went after an hour ( I was driving to erode and has to travel 60 kmsback) their supervisors Mr. Shankar and Mr.sudhagar handed over the chain after proper verification. Delighted to have such good people. Congrats royal court for employing these honest champs. Your team was following me up all the way when I was driving back. Cheers!!!!

3  Thank Muthu S
ROYALCOURT_TEAM, General Manager at Royal Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Mr. Muthu
We wish to thank you for staying with us. Hope you had a comfortable stay.
Your highly appreciative review is incentivised each and every staff of the ROYAL COURT.
We manage this hotel with full commitment and integrity.
Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Timely services, good work,quick service at one call,i had two children who use to mess the room while eating but the room service boy(arumugam)his executive(leela krishnan)and his supervisor(shankar) made its easy for me..thank you for ur warm service...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sri s

Dear
Hope impressive had a comfortable stay.
Look forward to your next visitation.