“Healthy and tasty food”

Adayar Ananda Bhavan
Ranked #117 of 258 Restaurants in Madurai
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We experience the taste of Tamilnadu food at Adayar Ananda Bhavan. I am a great fan of Pongal and I am satisfied with their ven pongal.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I like to share my experience about this pure vegetarian restaurant.

Last week i visit this pure veg restaurant with my family.

I feel very chill in my heart when i was enter in this veg restaurant. That atmosphere and neatness of place is very good.

I ordered North Indian Meal, My wife ordered South Indian meal and my children's always love to eat only Chinese foods and sweets. So we ordered Noodles, Veg Spring roll and Bengali sweet panner jamoon.

There, people served us very polite and gently.

Here foods taste are so delicious and much more fresh.

We feel like our home, when we sitting in this veg restaurant.

Really it was a wonderful experience for us.
My son and daughter more like to eat this restaurant Chinese food recipes.

This is my preferable highly pure vegetarian restaurant for yummy taste North Indian foods and also mouth watering milk and ghee, Dry fruits sweets.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

There is poor response among the hotel management. Not even a single person came close to my table for more than 15 minutes it was very disgusting.
Charging for single orange juice is RS.85 its too horrible the franchise (A2B) should take immediate action.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Atmosphere is rushy... Services are good enough... But food is not so good as per the price.
SWEET SECTION IS GOOD THO.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

This review is specifically for the A2B on the Madurai- Trichy highway..This restaurant is part of the BPCL petrol/ diesel refilling station. It was earlier called Ghar Dhaba. I had the mini thali. That was good, but was heavy on my tummy for next several hours. The service was swift. The washroom was reasonably clean. I was in and out of the place in less than 20 minutes including the washroom walk. They generally don't serve the Tiffin items during lunch. Decent place to stop.