“Delicious food but staff attitude needs improvement”
Review of Jaipur Jungle

Jaipur Jungle
Ranked #580 of 806 Restaurants in Udaipur
Description: Pure veg multicusine restaurant with jungle theme and live animals. we have open space with amezing view
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went for a business lunch to this restaurant on the 3rd floor of Celebration mall.. We were served the tastiest panner chilli, dal makhani, paneer tiika masala etc.
Upon receipt of the invoice I gave my credit card but the waiter refused it saying that the credit card machine is out of order. I told him that before ordering food we were not informed of the same. He then asked me to withdraw to cash from ATM on ground floor of the mall to pay the invoice. This is not expected at a fine dining restaurant.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Well i decided to take my family of 10 to a dinner treat this sunday and hence decided to visit this place. The ambience outside the restaurant is good but thats all that is good about this place. For a rooftop restaurant there us nothing to manage the heat except for one air cooler which was of no use. The seating outside in open air is very poor, chair quality, table linen us very very poorly managed. Taking the order took half an hour. The soup arrived with more cream and no site of soup at all. Practically every soup on our table of 10 people had way too much cream. The minestrone soup was only cheese. After returning the soups the second time they decided on their own not to serve us soup anymore. Our table suddenly got de- prioritized and we ended up waiting for over an hour for our main course to be served. The paneer lababdaar had chunks of paneer which seemed like it was added as an after thought to the vegetable. The rotis some were burnt beyond repair. The service was super slow and we felt that after complaining about the service and food they decided to boycott us altogether. We even decided to call for a brownie which knowing our experience so far we should not have- hard, unyielding and had clearly lost taste as it seemed stale. Overall extremely dissapointing and i felt totally embarassed in front of my family who i had brought out for dinner in almost a year. Suggestion: easily avoidable.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Worst restaurant in udaipur ...Earlier it was good but now very poor food, very poor staff...
Staff behavior specially manager is also not good...
Please avoid this jaipur jungle...Save money by ignoring this restaurant and visit any other restaurant..

1  Thank kapiljain59
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Nice ambience. Good tasty food. Excellent service. Love to be here. Roof top is also good. You will see rabbits here, children love to play with them.

1  Thank Sunil M
Jaipur J, General Manager at Jaipur Jungle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Hi sir,
thanks for choosing to dine with us and for writing the review . We hope to see you again soon to provide you with a memorable experience . We can also look at recommending you things according to your taste and prefrences.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I had been a regular visitor last year but due to an arrogant shameless unmannered manager I stopped.
This time I thought of revisit over and above that I had some fancy offer also.

Food as usual delicious (except the last time, when I found fiber in the food)

Ambience as before great

Manager unlike the last time very courteous

Offer was not as per what I was assured. The doubt that I had - whether we can use all A B C sections together with Bonanza, I was assured by the representative that we can but my doubts were correct and we cannot use it.

In anyways, it was great revisiting the JAIPUR JUNGLE after almost a year. Lovely food though little costly but good.

Jaipur J, Owner at Jaipur Jungle, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Hi sir,
Share Your Contact No. will talk about manager behaviour.