“Delicious food but staff attitude needs improvement”
Review of Jaipur Jungle

Jaipur Jungle
Ranked #511 of 841 Restaurants in Udaipur
Description: Pure veg multicusine restaurant with jungle theme and live animals. we have open space with amezing view
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Went for a business lunch to this restaurant on the 3rd floor of Celebration mall.. We were served the tastiest panner chilli, dal makhani, paneer tiika masala etc.
Upon receipt of the invoice I gave my credit card but the waiter refused it saying that the credit card machine is out of order. I told him that before ordering food we were not informed of the same. He then asked me to withdraw to cash from ATM on ground floor of the mall to pay the invoice. This is not expected at a fine dining restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Nice ambience. Good tasty food. Excellent service. Love to be here. Roof top is also good. You will see rabbits here, children love to play with them.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank SunilM1068
Jaipur J, General Manager at Jaipur Jungle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Hi sir,
thanks for choosing to dine with us and for writing the review . We hope to see you again soon to provide you with a memorable experience . We can also look at recommending you things according to your taste and prefrences.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I had been a regular visitor last year but due to an arrogant shameless unmannered manager I stopped.
This time I thought of revisit over and above that I had some fancy offer also.

Food as usual delicious (except the last time, when I found fiber in the food)

Ambience as before great

Manager unlike the last time very courteous

Offer was not as per what I was assured. The doubt that I had - whether we can use all A B C sections together with Bonanza, I was assured by the representative that we can but my doubts were correct and we cannot use it.

In anyways, it was great revisiting the JAIPUR JUNGLE after almost a year. Lovely food though little costly but good.

Date of visit: November 2017
Jaipur J, Owner at Jaipur Jungle, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Hi sir,
Share Your Contact No. will talk about manager behaviour.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We had planned to visit barbeque nation and chanced upon this place in the mall. We did not regret our decision. The food was mouthwatering. The service was prompt. The staff were well trained and courteous. The overall ambience was different. Its was a very satisfactory experience in udaipur.

Date of visit: November 2017
Jaipur J, General Manager at Jaipur Jungle, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Hell Sir,
Thank you for the review. This has helped us grow among the top restaurants of the city. We are glad to have served you.We can also look at recommending you things according to your taste and prefrences.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I loved the entrance, as it remind me about the residence entrance of Maharaj shri of Ahailya Fort, Maheshwar. The Water fall surrounded with water fall, the Jungle environment, it was all amazing to visit this place for the dinner.

The staff was so amazing that we don't have to wait for a long after order. The services were really impressive.

They have a small hub for Rabbits and most of the kids were playing with them. Giving the true sense of Dinner in Jungle.

Above all, the ambiance was so amazing and the open terrace was a good place for the snaps after dinner.

Date of visit: May 2017
Jaipur J, General Manager at Jaipur Jungle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017