“recommendable”

Kim Mohan's Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 425 Restaurants in Jodhpur
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Description: Hello. Namaste. I'm Kim Mohan. If you want to eat Korean food, come to my restaurant i have best korean food. Also Indian food available 7 am. To 7 pm
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Magnificent rooftop to admire the city from the top at night, next to the fort. The guy who runs it is charming, speaks very good English and is very attentive to all your needs. We had a very nice conversation with him. It has reform plans for the roof very interesting. The food good, although unpretentious. The only thing about the bathroom is quite dirty ....Review that he gave us dinner quite late at night, when most restaurants were already closed.

kim mohan k, Manager at Kim Mohan's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Namaste Thank you for your time taken to share your dining experience at Kim Mohan's Restaurant. We are happy to read your compliments on our food, services, and ambiance. The team and I are grateful for your patronage and look forward to your continued visits.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place Delicious Korean Indian food I had kim chigge kimchi fried rice very clean roof top city view friendly staff ghighly recommends Korean food

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I search Korean food restaurant. And find Kim Mohan after me and my friend visit this place order bibimbap shinramun. Korean chicken sauce. It's was delicious. Owner Kim Mohan is very kind. Staff is very helpful. And friendly. Highly recommend this place

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I usually wondered about this restraunt. And i recommend you to eat in in person!!!
Thank you for your kind staff and I really want to visit you again sometime.
우선 먼 타지에서 소중한 한식을 맛볼수 있는 기회를 줘서 너무 고맙습니다. 음식의 퀄리티 또한 한국에서 먹는 그대로에요 너무 맛있어요 ㅎㅎ

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice roof top restaurant with city view. I want kim mohan and eat on of the best koran food friendly staff very kind owner mr kim mohan i relly recommended this restaurant