Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews panorama restaurant excellent service swimming pool eastern india courteous staff food quality front office travel desk great hospitality breakfast spread house keeping will visit again hotel is located room service excellent hotel special thanks rooms are spacious
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Imteyaz Ali and Jitu are the best guys in this hotel they served with a nice smile food was good and service is awesome will visit again thanks for the hospitality and caring.thanks for the service I would like to wrote much more appereciation have a great life ahead take care stay safe see u soon

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Swosti Premium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel Swosti Premium, Bhubaneswar.

We very much appreciate your positive feedback as it helps us to improve our service and motivate staff to go beyond guest expectations. It will be delightful to host you again during your next trip to Bhubaneswar and we assure you of the best of services at all times.

With Best Regards,

Asst. Vice President , Swosti Premium Ltd

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing time. The hotel is a great location. Great amenities. Excellent staff. Jyotsna and her team's hospitality was simply excellent. She helped us with all queries and needs with great expertise. Thanks

Date of stay: April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel Swosti Premium, Bhubaneswar.

I very much appreciate your positive feedback as it motivates my team members to excel in guest service and meet guest expectations. I have passed your comments to my entire Swosti Premium Team and they are highly motivated after your feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We appreciate the travel desk. Mr. Avinash assisted wonderfull on all taxi booking.
Also he was very nice and asssites in all the traveling activity. It's appreciated.

Hotel also very clean and highunixk

Trip type: Travelled on business

With Best Regards,

Asst. Vice President , Swosti Premium Ltd

Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

Arun was very nice at front desk and he upgraded my room...we had a great stay...the food was good... The chef was also ver nice...he packed some good food for us for a long drive... Front desk staff was very courteous...

Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

Delighted with hospitality of Swosti Premium Team.
Amazing evening at Panorama Restaurant at Swosti Premium with excellent delicacies served by Chef “Prashanta Shee” and his team members Mr. Uttam Mahapatra, Mr. Imtiaz.
My special Thanks to Mrs. Lilly for her excellent hospitality and taking special care for in-dining experience.

Look forward to Stay and Dine in future too !!

Thanks & Best Regards

Prashant Sinha

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Swosti Premium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Dear Mr. Sinha,