All reviews business hotel recommended hotel sized rooms nice spread swimming pool pleasant stay place to stay breakfast spread railway station mineral water restaurant staff value for money reception staff wi fi quality of food nice hotel business visit
Reviewed 27 June 2018

All The Front Office Staff over here were excellent. I always miss this quality of service at any other properties at Bhubaneswar. Will be very happy if i can visit there for my next business Trip. Surely will visit this hotel in my next business Visit.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
VITSBBSR, General Manager at VITS Bhubaneswar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

It has been our privilege to have you at VITS Bhubaneswar.

Thank you so much for providing your beautiful comments on our services. Your encouraging comments on staff behaviour will definitely help us for betterment and strive for the excellence. your observation on quality service extended to your satisfaction for the services encourages me and my team to keep doing the best for our guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back at VITS on your next visit to Bhubaneshwar and assuring you of our best services and attention at all times.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

It came recommended by my colleague,stay for 1 night ,very clean ,spacious ,maintained,Breakfast spread was good ,cooperative reception staff for my choice of room ,In dining food was good.Convenient location ,good ambience .

Room Tip: higher floors better
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
VITSBBSR, General Manager at VITS Bhubaneswar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

ear Guest,

It has been our privilege to have you at VITS Bhubaneswar.

Thank you so much for providing your beautiful comments on our services. Your encouraging comments on room cleanness ,food quality & staff behaviour will definitely help us for betterment and strive for the excellence. your observation on ambience and food quality extended to your satisfaction for the services encourages me and my team to keep doing the best for our guest.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

I stayed for 5 days, Very well maintained, very good ambiance, good varieties for breakfast and buffet dinner. Staff is well dressed. well feeling of 4 star stay. This is my second visit and would like to visit again

Room Tip: Rooms on opposite of road should quieter
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
VITSBBSR, Guest Relations Manager at VITS Bhubaneswar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

It has been our privilege to have you at VITS Bhubaneswar.

Thank you so much for providing your beautiful comments on our services. Your encouraging comments on room quality & staff behavior will definitely help us for betterment and strive for the excellence. your observation on ambiance and food quality extended to your satisfaction for the services encourages me and my team to keep doing the best for our guest.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

On a trip to Bhubaneshwar stayed at this hotel. The rooms are pretty good. Very clean and spacious. The service was very good. The restaurant serves very good food. Location was also very convenient for us. All said this is a very good hotel with friendly staffs.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
VITSBBSR, General Manager at VITS Bhubaneswar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

It has been our privilege to have you at VITS Bhubaneswar.

Thank you so much for providing your beautiful comments on our services. Your encouraging comments on room quality,staff behaviour and location will definitely help us for betterment and strive for the excellence. your observation on Gym, spa and food quality extended to your satisfaction for the services encourages me and my team to keep doing the best for our guest.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Stay was for one night,everything went well . Stay was good .Buget hotel with all facilities .Gym,small swimming pool.Brakfast spread was good .Rooms are spacious with all amenities..Staff are professional

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
VITSBBSR, General Manager at VITS Bhubaneswar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

It has been our privilege to have you at VITS Bhubaneswar.

Thank you so much for providing your beautiful comments on our services. Your encouraging comments on services will definitely help us for betterment and strive for the excellence. your observation on Gym, spa and food quality extended to your satisfaction for the services encourages me and my team to keep doing the best for our guest.