Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews mulshi lake signature massage duk healthy food health food weight loss mind body aqua aerobics digital detox spa treatments fitness classes personal trainer rejuvenating experience true to its name each guest daily routine special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021

It is a health and wellness retreat however, that was not my objective. I only wanted to de-stress and be amongst nature. Property is green and peaceful so you will feel relaxed. Due to Covid, the swimming pool and indoor games are closed. All rooms come equipped with a bath tub however, there is an issue with hot water and one should check that prior to accepting the allocated room. I faced this issue and it took them 2 days to sort it out. I was there for only two nights and resolving this stressed me rather than leaving me destressed. Book the rooms on level 1 as the lower level (garden) rooms don't really offer any view. The level 1 rooms should ideally offer a lake view. Staff is courteous but not empowered which I am assuming is probably why they could not help me with a better room. Massages are good but could be better. Staff at the Spa reception can be more welcoming. They organise a lot of activities if you are into Yoga and meditation. However, make sure you include them in your package else you would have to pay for each activity separately. Alternatively, just wander around the property, pick any spot to relax and calm your senses. Food options were limited, maybe due to covid. They served a set menu. Chef did a good job with the menu. However, not to my linking as I enjoy variety of food. However, I knew this before going so this one is on me. Maybe, they can have a different menu for those who go there for leisure. Overall, the experience left me wanting more. Good option if you are looking for detox, weight loss or general wellness. Else, you may want to check-out other luxury resorts.

Room tip: Rooms on level 1 with a lake view are recommended
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank 8trance8
Onkar Singh, General Manager at Atmantan Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Dear Mr. Terence,

Namaste!

At the onset I would like thank you for taking your recent break at Atmantan. Thank you very much for leaving a detailed and honest constructive feedback. We will definitely look into areas that can be improved.

I would just like to share with you that Balcony Rooms are available at a premium as they are sold as a different room category. Look forward to welcoming you back again sometime soon.

Reviewed 8 February 2021

My physiotherapist Dr Gorai were very cooperative and understandable
Treatments and massage therapist are well trained. Excellent location,food was too good and delicious,rooms were not that good,co-operative staff,
Even lost 2kg after coming back,

overall experience was good!!!

REMARKS,
HIMANSHU MEHTA

Dear Mr. Mehta,

Namaste from Atmantan!

Thank you very much for staying at Atmantan recently and leaving the wonderful review titled "Amazing!!!!!". Thank you very much for recognizing Dr. Gaurai, which I am sure motivates her.

Look forward to welcome you back again sometime soon.

Onkar

Reviewed 5 February 2021

Was a dream come true experience. Our consultant Dr. Shraddha and My physiotherapist Dr Gorai were very cooperative and understandable Treatments and massage therapist are well trained. Excellent location.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Modi,

Namaste from Atmantan!

At the onset I would like to thank you for choosing to take your recent wellness break at Atmantan and leaving this wonderful review titled "Atmantan wellness spa and Resort". This means a lot for us. We are glad that you had a great stay.

Looking forward to welcome you back again sometime soon.

Reviewed 1 February 2021

I visited atmantan for the first time for 7 nights. It was amazing experience. And lot of activities, customized massages as per individual health issues, diet would be planned accordingly, all staff are very polite and helpful.. Yoga/meditation/stretching session were too... Good... Also cooking classes of raw receipe. Overall this trip helped me a lot to know more about myself and about my health conditions...
It was great experience, hence will plan to visit the same place twice a year...
Thank you so much atmantan staff for such a relaxing/peaceful vacation.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Onkar Singh, General Manager at Atmantan Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Dear MS. Masodgi,

Namaste from Atmantan!

Thank you very much for your raving review titled "Natural healing package". Tis means a lot of us and motivates te team at Atmantan. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we are lad tat you had a memorable stay.

Looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

Myself n wife visited Atmantan for our weight reduction programme. This was my second visit..lost 5 kgs in 7days.. Serene atmosphere, fantastic hillside n breathtaking lake views, cool climate, always smiling, helpful n courteous staff , top notch facilities aqua pool,fully equipped gym n spa facilities, restaurant n outside dining area to name a few..
Fun activities like Bollywood Dances, Garba, Salsa, Aqua exercises, TRX training , Circuit training , Boot camp n Mountain Trekking r very well curated n organised..
Last but not the least I had attended physio session with Dr Gaurai for my lower back pain .. it was one of the best physio sessions i had attended. She assessed my condition n designed a grp of reqular workout plan for me . After a month of regular exercises prescribed by her i am totally relieved of my back pain..
Best overall welness experience at Atmantan...We always recommend my friends n family to visit once...a must visit place.. we plan to visit once a year atleast for detox n rejuvenation.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vishal260974
Onkar Singh, General Manager at Atmantan Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

Dear Mr. Vishal,

Namaste from at Atmantan!

At the onset I would like to thank you for taking your recent wellness break at Atmantan and posting the beautiful review titled "Experience @ Atmantan Wellness Resort.". Your review means a lot for us and goes a long way in motivating our team. We will definitely share this with the team members recognized. We are glad that you ad a fabulous stay and we look forward to welcome you back.

Tank you and