2 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (2 001)
2 001 results
1 367
1 367
All reviews sky lounge excellent service house keeping room service housekeeping department special thanks room cleaning excellent room comfortable stay pune city railway station business trip keep up the good work hotel staff taking care food quality front office
Selected filters
50 - 55 of 2 001 reviews
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I was here for my wedding. The hospitality extended from the entire hotel staff was amazing. The food and the arrangements done for my wedding were really beautiful. I would like to extend special regards to Mr Pranay and Mr. Sai for helping me throughout.I had bothered them many times but they helped me throughout and enusred all things were at place for me. Thank you crowne plaza pune for everything.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Fino Babu, Owner at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your review.

We are indeed pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and found the overall service as well as the facilities to meet your expectations. Pranay, Sai and team will be grateful to receive your kind recognition for their efforts.

Thank you for staying with us at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre. We hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Recently visited Fast N Fresh in Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre. As the name says it all this place is go to place in Pune city if you wanna try one bowl meal you wanna work and don't even wanna miss on your full meal so you can quickly order delicious bowl of happiness from this place and enjoy delicious meal in a bowl.

I tried their honey chilli potato, prawns in strater. Honey chilli potato was average in taste i kinda felt that it was chopped into little thick pieces so it didn't turned out that good but on other hand prawns was super delicious perfectly seasoned fresh and large size prawns just the way i like it.

khow Suey is a Burmese (from Burma) noodle dish with a delicately spiced coconut milk sauce and is served up with an array of different contrasting condiments/toppings that takes this dish to the next level and give it a burst of amazing flavors.

Singapore spicy chicken noodles was delicious. Chicken was perfectly cooked neither too spicy nor too under seasoned.

Laksa is a spicy noodle soup popular in the Peranakan cuisine of Southeast Asia. Laksa consists of thick wheat noodles or rice vermicelli, served in spicy soup based on either rich and spicy curry coconut milk or on sour asam (tamarind or gelugur). If you are a fan of Asian food this is something you will like.

Kung pao chicken with egg fried rice - Kung pao chicken is a spicy, stir-fried Chinese dish made with cubes of chicken, peanuts, vegetables, and chili peppers which really go well with egg fried rice.

The star of the meal is always dessert for me after having so much food i always keep little space for dessert to indulge my sweet tooth. I had one of the best Tiramisu it was so tender that it was melting in mouth. It had perfect balance of sweetness and coffee. Beautifully rich with a light texture.

Good food quality, delicious meal in bowl, great service and ofcourse their portion size is pretty good.

Only food can't set your mood you need great hospitality too becaus it's isn't just about eating it's about experience too. Thanks to their manager Jerlyn Dsilva for being a great host.

Thank you for sharing your review.

We are indeed pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and found the overall service as well as the facilities to meet your expectations. Jerlyn and team will be grateful to receive your kind recognition for their efforts.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

As the name suggests the place servers food very fast, to be precise 7 min is the serving time. They offer one of the best bowls, specially the Spicy Laksa, Khow Suey, Singapore Chilli Noodles , Kung Pao Chicken with Egg Fried Rice, Jasmine Rice with Green Thai Curry. The Jasmine Rice with Green thai curry and Kung Pao Chicken with Egg Fried Rice is highly recommended if you visit the place.
Where as in starters Crispy Lotus Stem and Curried Prawns are just wow.
Overall the place servers amazing food and with the best prices.

Thank you for sharing your review.

We are indeed pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and found the overall service as well as the facilities to meet your expectations. Our team will be grateful to receive your kind recognition for their efforts.

Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

Like the name, Fast N Fresh at Crowne Plaza has food which is served at the earliest with the best taste and varieties in appetizers, meal in a bowl and desserts. They have different types of meals paired up in a bowl so when you are on the go or want your food quickly it is hassle free. For the starters I had Crispy Lotus Stem and Curried Prawns which were very freshly prepared. For the main meals I tried the Spicy Laksa Curry which is one of the best I’ve had in a long time. Then I ordered Khow Suey which was also very tasteful with proper condiments. Also, the other two meals in a bowl that is Kung Pao Chicken with Egg Fried Rice and Green Thai Curry with Jasmine Rice were so yummy and fresh in each bite. Both had the right amount of spices and consistency. I also had the Singapore Chilli Noodles which was also very good. At the end of such a delicious meal I had to order dessert so I tried the Tiramisu. I am not really into Tiramisu but this one has my heart. Not too sweet and not too strong, this was just amazing. Overall the food here is too good and totally worth it. I really love the place which has delectable food with a nice and pleasant environment. Definitely going back for more.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Fino Babu, Owner at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

So we've visited fast n fresh at Crowne plaza the ambience is decent and beautiful. This place is for the customers who want want a quick & tasty bite on the go. The food was really good here is our recommendation's you can try at this place.
¬ Crispy Lotus stem
¬ kung pao chicken with egg fried rice
¬ khow suey
¬ Singaporean noodles with spicy chicken
¬ Tiramisu
Overall very good experience will definitely forward to visit this place again.
#puneritravellers

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Fino Babu, Owner at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021