Reviews (1 592)
1 592 results
1 008
1 008
All reviews baan tao fish bowl pan asian restaurant business trip close to the airport rooms are small restaurant staff value for money phoenix mall special thanks swimming pool his team in room dining excellent stay very comfortable stay nagar road coffee shop
278 - 283 of 1 592 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I visited India for the first time for a medical treatment and had to stay in Pune for nearly 7 weeks. I stayed at Hyatt for 7 weeks and my husband had to return to Melbourne after 2.5 weeks. I was all alone and I was going through some surgeries, which made it a difficult time for me.
Staff at Hyatt is absolutely amazing and they become more like family and didn’t feel like I was alone. I felt it was my home.
Pool view room is gorgeous and comfortable, gym and spa are superb.
The chefs Suvendu and Shafique went above and beyond to make sure my meals were perfect and the restaurant staff was just amazing.
Marsh, Pankaj and Aman (I hope I spelt his name correctly ) so warm, friendly and make sure they did everything to make my meal times perfect. Binod, restaurant manager took time to get to know me and made sure all dietary requirements are met. I also want to thank Lovely Binita, Shraddha and Doris who made my stay very pleasant.
Finally, the best.. Sudarshan at the restaurant was exceptional, service he provided was beyond anything I have experienced anywhere else. He definitely made my stay Hyatt extra special.
Thank you again for being so wonderful. If anyone is looking for a nice hotel in Pune.. I highly recommend Hyatt.

Stayed: April 2018
15  Thank Nilmini B
HyattPune, General Manager at Hyatt Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Nilmini,

Greetings and welcome to the Hyatt Family.

We hope that your feeling better now.

Every once in a while, we get reviews that brings a smile to our faces and makes the day ahead look positive. Your's undoubtedly is one such review. Thank you for your sincere and honest feedback, it is testimonials like yours that drives and motivates the team to keep treading on the path of success.

At Hyatt, we believe in providing our guests the best experience that makes them feel comfortable. Our constant endeavor is to provide the perfect 'Home Away from Home' experience for all our guests. It is also inspiring to see that with the efforts put in by the team in making you feel relaxed and at ease at the hotel, you have become a part of the bigger Hyatt Family along with us.

I would also like to express my gratitude for identifying the team's effort and mentioning their names in your review. A big pat on the back for Chef Suvendu, Chef Shafique, Marsh, Pankaj, Aman, Binod, Binita, Shraddha, Doris and finally Sudarshan.

We hope you recover soon and will grace us with a visit soon. I know the team would be excited to have you back.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 2 weeks on business and my wife joined for the last week so the trip was a mix of business and holiday.

We both enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt, the hotel was very good and the service was excellent. In particular the service we received from Sudarsan at breakfast and dinner was exceptional. He was very attentive and preempted our needs, making mealtimes a pleasure.

Thank you Sudarsan and the rest of the team!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
14  Thank BrianMalpass

Dear Brian,

Greetings from Hyatt Pune

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We truly appreciate your recommendation and are certain this review will be useful for other travelers. We are pleased to know you had a comfortable stay with us and were impressed by the ambiance, our restaurants and the warm, intuitive service extended by our team. Your kind compliments for Sudarshan has been shared with them and this will certainly encourage and motivate them.

We all look forward to welcome you back soon.

Best Personal Regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Visit India for 10 days, stay in Grand Hyatt Mumbai and Hyatt Pune.
The customer service at Hyatt was amazing and the facility at Grand Hyatt was spectacular but Hyatt Pune was bit old, the electricity shut down few times in one day but it was fixed straight away, the sauna was not working as well other than that the housekeeping was great. “ Rout “ the attendant he made an elephant with rose decoration to Welcome us. Very nice personal touch. The breakfast is very nice with friendly staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
10  Thank 508minm
HyattPune, General Manager at Hyatt Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hyatt Pune

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I have taken note of your candid feedback pertaining to the lapses / challenges faced by you at the hotel. Be rest assured, that the same has been addressed to ensure non-recurrence of such instances.

Thank you for the special mention of our teammate -Raut. Your feedback has been shared with him and this will certainly encourage and motivate him. We all look forward to welcome you back soon.

Wishing you pleasant travels ahead

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Hyatt Pune for 5 days during the month of March 2018 as part of business trip. The stay turned out to be very comfortable and wonderful experience. I feel happy and proud to make a good decision in choosing this hotel versus few other options.

The hotel staff was very cooperative and decent in attitude.

The dinner on the first day turned out to be memorable when Manager-on-Duty Mr. Kiran Solanki approached me with very warming, welcome gesture and he promptly announced that you are our 'Guest of Honor' for this dinner at the restaurant! It was totally a surprise for me, to get such hospitality. Mr. Kiran helped me in exploring the enormous food varieties and also introduced with few of the best employees there. This acted as a catalyst to make me very comfortable throughout the week long stay. In fact, after few days, I started getting the feeling that it was like my second home. Thanks Mr. Kiran for your excellant hospitality techniques.

Mr. Shafique (head chef) is another person, who I will never foget.......in fsct his name will come to my mind, whenever I will talk/read about Pune. He is an innovative chef, who has wonderful out of the box ideas and nature to experiment & discover new food recipes. Hosestly, it was Shafique, who motivated me to try lot of those food items, which I otherwise never had tried during the stay. He is not only an expert chef but a good human being as well. During the dinning hours, he keep on meeting the guests, guides them, motivates them, gets feedback from improvements perspective, which ultimately helps in making the guests comfortable and also get food prepared as per their taste. If got another chance then definitely, I would love to stay at Hyatt again and enjoy the delicious and hyginic food cooked by Chef Shafique and the staff working with him. Big thanks to Chef for the innovative Baked Yogurt!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
15  Thank SandeepPalSaini

Dear Sandeep,

Greetings and welcome to the Hyatt Family.

I would also like to express my gratitude for identifying the team's effort and mentioning their names in your review. A big pat on the back for Chef Shafique and Kiran.

We hope you will grace us with a visit soon. I know the team would be excited to have you back. Your Baked Yogurt awaits :)

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Its just a fabulous and fantastic property. We went on our 1st wedding anniversary and the experience was breath taking. They had kept red roses and red heart shapes ballons in the room. Food was top notch. Breakfast was killer. Overall we had a blast. Superb property to stay and enjoy.

We loved the poolside and the landscaping done their - simply awesome. Only thing we missed was the spa as they were booked full time. SAlon should also have some more trained staff.

High on service and the staff are always smiling even if they are tired or doing early morning shifts. We would love to visit again and again and again....

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
15  Thank PrasadPalyekar

Dear Prasad,

Greetings from Hyatt Pune

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We feel honored to know we were able to be a part of your wedding celebrations. We at Hyatt Pune pride ourselves in orchestrating lasting memories for our guests. It is a delight to note our team looked after you well and crafted lasting memories for you on your special day.

We look forward to your next celebration with us!