“Foreigner eating out”

360 Degrees Pizzeria
Ranked #213 of 1 084 Restaurants in Kochi (Cochin)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’m a pizza person. Not average pizza, good ones, Italian style. This restaurant is great for a romantic dinner or to take some special guest. It’s beautiful, service is excellent and their pizza is outstanding. Go for it in special occasions since the price is not so low. I’ve tried the Etna pizza and I don’t think I would choose another one next time.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The pizzas are excellent. Ordered a double pepperoni and lime and mint ice tea for my son and me, was good. The pizzas are 12” pizzas and was large enough for two. They did not seem to have smaller sized pizzas but probably serve half and half to compensate for that. Well made pizzas in a good ambience. Staff were very courteous, made the experience good.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

It was quiet sum time that we had a .After little bit if research we decided to drive to Panampally Nagar n try out 360 Degree Pizzeria...Finding the place was easy but there is a parking hassle.. nevertheless found a place n walked up to the second floor...Met Georgee who settled us in ....Changed my mind n ordered fried chicken n of course a half n half pizza since my better half is a veg..pleasant staff tho I feel can increase the number..Neat clean..open kitchen n food was sumtous..very popular..sum ppl we're there fr take away too..nice change in taste compared to the conventional Pizza hut n Dominoes..enjoyed the meal n drove back safisfied...

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The place lies adjacent to Avenue Center in Panampilly Nagar above Cocoa Tree. great ambiance. i don't like pizzas in Kochi but went there since my son insisted I got to try this out. we ordered a creamy chicken and leek soup. It was heavenly! Thereafter a Rosa, the pizza was truly authentic and large. Was finally happy to find a place with some true Italiano!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Truly the best most authentic pizza I’ve had in Kerala to date. Excellent service and ambiance as well.