Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Good experience

I booked the taxi from sobha cab services and i got mr sajil john for my tour. My trip was for 8... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
224akashagg
Kerela trip

Kerela !!!! Planning a trip to kerela ??? Let me help ypu out with an amazing cab service by sobha... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Shivanksol

Recommended experiences in and around Kochi (Cochin)
from US$15,00
from US$6,94
from US$26,00
More Info
All reviews excellent service driver mr taxi service kerala trip days trip wonderful trip places to visit safe driver keep up the good work always on time friendly driver special thanks nice experience driving skills my parents visited kerala house boat
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good cab and chauffeur provided. Can improvise on fare charged to some extent. Also, told that tolls will be included in the fare, however there were no toll plazas in the trip route. Hence, Fare can be decreased.

Date of experience: January 2021
SobhaCabServices, Owner at Sobha Cab Services, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Sir,
Once again thank you for choosing us to serve you. And much thanks for taking your valuable time to share your experience with us.
Sorry to hear that you have faced some inconvenience with our quotation. This is just a simple matter of communication gap with us. We have mentioned in the quotation that; "The total amount includes all vehicle related expenses like toll, parking, driver bata etc. ". This is a general term we used in the quotation. We doesn't add unnecessary charges like toll or anything. We only add charges which will occur as per the itinerary. That term is used to make clear that the total amount quoted includes whole charges for vehicle and driver.
Hope all are clear with the same.

Best Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent driver aneesh.
He knew all the roads very well.
Very clean car
Helped us in sight seeing
Great journey with sobha

Hi Sir,
Thank you so much for your lovely words and support. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Once again thank you very much.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Availed the services of Sobha cabs for my travel from Cochin airport to Kayamkulam.The journey was at late night and I was little worried about the same since being a lady and travelling in an unknown area with an unknown person. My driver was Sajil who was waiting for me a the aiport with the cab on time. The cab was in excellent condition, properly sanitized. As I had some backpain issues,my visit to Kerala was for an ayurvedic treatment. Sajil took extra care while driving to make me feel very comfortable which made me relax very much. He was an extreme professional who knows how to handle the guests and driving skills are really appreciable.
Thank you Sajil for your support and care during the trip. Defenitely recommended...

5 stars for your service. All the very best

Hi

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Hired a Cab from Sobha cabs for sight seeing in Kochi and Munnar. Mr. Anoop was helpful during the prehiring phase and answered all our queries patiently and pricing was communicated in a transparent manner. Driver assigned was Mr.Shareef is very friendly and efficient. He knew all the local places that are a must visit and was more like a tour guide for us. All covid precautions were taken by the driver.
Delighted with the service provided by Mr. Shareef and Sobha Cabs. May they continue to thrive.

Shravan and Deeksha

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have booked the cab from Kochin international Airport to Mavelikkara.. The journey was nice and professional touch and driver sajil chettan also nice guy and we had lunch together.. Especially the 92 malyalam songs so special in the car takes you some nostalgic moments

Date of experience: January 2021
SobhaCabServices, Owner at Sobha Cab Services, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago