2 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (2 444)
2 445 results
2 280
2 280
All reviews momo cafe courtyard marriott outer ring road special thanks chef rahul pastry chef excellent service the executive lounge business trip great experience guest relations taking care great hospitality special mention the entire staff buffet spread home away from home
Selected filters
44 - 49 of 2 445 reviews
Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

It was one of the worst experience as the staff is really utmost careless. I ordered vegetarian food and they delivered fish by mistake which was acceptable. I asked them to at least clear the food and when and when I returned after 7 hours the food was still lying in my room. It was a disaster that made me take a decision of checking out due to pathetically careless service at midnight 2 o clock. Honestly the top management ( Pranav and Harshal) did not care about it at all.
Avoid staying with such a careless property who can’t even take care of bonvoy member and you can imagine how would they treat you. Shameless staff and an experience worth lodging a formal complaint against this property. If anyone knows how ans where to lodge a complaint, I am up to teach them a lesson.
Marriot group, please look into this issue.

5  Thank amoghr2016
Pranay Verdia, General Manager at Courtyard Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Ranade,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience faced during your visit. The entire team strives to ensure that all guests have a memorable experience and to know that we did not achieve this with you is quite unfortunate.

Please be assured that the specified issues have been taken up with the concerned teams. I request you to treat this as an isolated case and look forward to the opportunity to change your perception of the hotel and our services on your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 27 January 2021

The experience was wonderful. The food specials from Ramzan and Gourav were class. The team of Sumith, Harish were good. We spent good time. The pool side ambience is very beautiful. We enjoyed the dining.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Pranay Verdia, General Manager at Courtyard Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to dine with us. I am delighted to read about your wonderful experience. I am proud to be part of a young and energetic team that genuinely cares about guest experiences that make a difference. Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the team. Thank you for recognizing their efforts.

Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

My pet and I had an amazing stay for a fortnight in this wonderful property. While I relocated from kolkata to Bangalore there were so many uncertainties with regard to work from home and having a pet in the room. The hotel staff made it so comfortable and so convenient for me in settling down in Bangalore. I had the best long stay ever. Everyone knew that I would be busy with official calls throughout the day, right from Chef Maity to Hossain of F&B to Priyanka of guest relations everyone was just so caring that I never missed out on my breakfast and coffee inspite of back to back calls. Special thanks to Mr Shivaraju, Mr Souvik and Ganesh and Swamy for the smoothest check in experience with my pet ever . House keeping team members Bharat and Raju were so warm and helpful inspite of my pet wasting all their house keeping efforts every single day. We had an amazing settling down in Bangalore. Thanks team for all the love and happiness.

1  Thank AYANANGSHU_HAZRA
Pranay Verdia, General Manager at Courtyard Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Dear Ayanangshu,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. I am absolutely delighted to read about your lovely experience with your pet at our hotel. I am proud to be part of a young and energetic team that genuinely cares about guest experiences that make a difference. Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the team. Thank you for recognizing their efforts individually.

Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

"Very nice, neat and clean hotel.we went to pool side restaurant for family dinner.Food was delicious and service was very nice, special thanks to chef Gaurav and chef Ramzan and good service by kailash.we really enjoyed the ambience and the hospitality.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed the experience during your stay. At Courtyard by Marriott, we are committed in providing the highest levels of hygiene and cleanliness in order to curate safe and memorable experiences for all our guests. Rest assured that your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the team.

Do visit our social media channels for recent activities and updates.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 26 January 2021

I had very good experiences and time with staff Mr.Soumen who TC of pantry.

Very humble and serving staff's found in hotel industry.

Food was amazing and delicious.

They have very good setup of Bar in house

Dear Sujay,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am absolutely delighted to read about your experience and I am proud to be part of a young and energetic team that genuinely cares about guest experiences that make a difference. Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with all the team members.