Book now, pay at stay
US$178
US$97
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$159
US$256
US$210
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$336/night.

Reviews (1 550)
1 550 results
All reviewsla brasseriesankey roadchef rahulbusiness triphealth clubcoffee shoptravel deskthe club loungeexcellent servicevalue for moneybusiness travelerpool sidecomfortable roomsexcellent hotelcourteous staffroom servicechecking out
22 - 27 of 1 550 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent Hotel. The Staff and Service are outstanding. Especially while having breakfast they read your lips and let you have a wonderufl time.

I got a free room upgrade as a first time visitor for free, Enjoyed my stay!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your recent stay at our hotel and taking the time in sharing your reviews on Trip Advisor about your experience.

It is our constant endeavor to create a wonderful experience of warm hospitality and impeccable service for all our valued guests. Our team puts their heart into making each experience of our guests’ outstanding and memorable. We are happy to receive such kind words of appreciation for the overall facilities and services at the hotel. We are delighted to know that you had a great experience and were happy with the services and facilities provided. I would share your feedback with my Le Meridien family and am sure they would be happy to hear this.

We look forward to your return and assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is 10 mins from SBC railway station, very much in the city and around some good places. It's not a tall tower hotel and only has 4 storeys (I think) which I liked. As per typical Meridien standards - smooth check in, good know how about hotel and services by the desk manager. Accompanied by the staff till the room and evening call by housekeeping staff to ask if anything is needed was the best part. The food is amazing and the options in the buffet were just beyond words. Whatever your food restrictions or preferences are, can be handled here with ease. The whole staff is just superb in their respective departments. Again, having Meridien tag, they are on a higher side but still worth staying.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ashwatdudhwal

Dear Guest,

It is delightful to read that the various aspects, from the front desk to the comfortable rooms and the food, all met your expectations and added value to your stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Where should I start from! My trip was fabulous. It was awesome staying in this hotel. They have a very friendly staff.

Best part - FOOD

The chef Rahul is a wonderful person and an excellent chef. He curated his own recipe and made my day. I was on a business trip but I'll surely plan for family outing there. Thanks for such a nice hospitality guys. Keep in up.

Overwhelmed. ☺️

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Shashank,

Thank you for your wonderful review and I am glad to know that you had a pleasant stay and the team took care of your requests. We are delighted to know that you had a great experience and were happy with the services and facilities provided. I would share your feedback with my Le Meridien family and am sure they would be happy to hear this.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went for a sunday brunch to 'La Brasserie' on wife's birthday.
The buffet was amazing.
Each item starting from starters, live counters, chaats to main course and desserts were delicious.
The service was excellent too.
Thank You for making the birthday brunch memorable.
Dineout's Gourmet passport gives a super deal. Can check nearbuy too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Neeraj P

Dear Mr. Neeraj,

We thank you for choosing Le Meridien Bangalore to celebrate your wife's birthday and taking the time in sharing your reviews on Trip Advisor about your experience.

Thank you for your wonderful review and I am delighted to know that you had a great experience and the team took care of your requests. I would share your feedback with my Le Meridien family and am sure they would be happy to hear this.

Do convey our belated best wishes to your wife and wish her a great year ahead.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went for a brunch with friends in ‘la brasserie’ restaurant had a great experience , everyhing was perfect, food and service was excellent. Special thanks to chef Rahul who assist us and gives a memorable experience. Definitely come back soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Aman,

Thank you for your wonderful review and I am glad to know that you had a pleasant stay and the team took care of your requests. We are delighted to know that you had a great experience and were happy with the services and facilities provided. I would share your feedback with my Le Meridien family, especially Rahul and am sure they would be happy to hear this.